Education forms the very foundation of a good life for any individual. The educated youth of a nation are the backbone of a country and hope of a bright future. To support and encourage such talented and passionate individuals many bursary programs are available in South Africa that provides monetary and non-monetary assistance.
If you have an undying passion to learn but require support then the Ninety One Bursary can be your stepping stone to success. Let us tell you about this bursary in depth.
About Ninety One
Ninety one SA Ltd, previously known as Investec Asset Management is a financial service provider in South Africa. The company was founded in the year 1991 and was renamed in 2020. They offer financial strategies across equities, multi-asset, fixed income, and such alternatives to their customers all around the world.
This 3-decade old company is now listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange in South Africa and London Stock Exchange in the United Kingdom. The culture of Ninety One reflects the ambition and care at the same time. They strive to become the best in their field without compromising the spirit of humanity.
Their bursary programs are proof that they want to invest in young talent and assist them to achieve their life goals.
About the Ninety One Changeblazers Undergraduate Bursary 2022
Through their bursary program, Ninety One is trying to aid the young talents of the nation who lack financial capabilities. They want to encourage and support those individuals who have big ambitions and want to soar high in their careers.
Ninety One aims to attract passionate individuals from several fields and provide them with the necessary means to pursue their education. Their bursary is open to Matriculant students for the year 2022 who wish to study in one of the following fields.
- Financial Services
- Technology & Computer Science
- Healthcare studies excluding medicine, dentistry, veterinary science
Under this bursary program, the following expenses will be covered on behalf of the selected candidates:
- Full tuition fees
- Study materials
The right to assess, accept and select candidates for Ninety One bursary rests with CareerWise. Selected candidates will be required to attend an interview round after which the final selection will be made.
To apply for the scholarship, you must meet the eligibility criteria. CareerWise receives thousands of applications every year. And only a handful of them are selected for the Changeblazers bursary.
One of the first things they check is eligibility, i.e., if the candidate is qualified for the bursary programme.
Here are the eligibility requirements for the Ninety One Changeblazer bursary 2022:
- Students must be South African citizens
- One must be less than 22 years old in 2022
- Students should have completed Matric or be in Matric
- Students should be willing to pursue a career in the above-mentioned fields
- Applicants must study at one of the recognized Universities in South Africa
- One must be beginning their first year at University in 2022
- Students must prove their financial disability (family income of less thanR600 000 per annum)
- One must be excellent at academics
- One should possess strong leadership qualities
- Students should fulfill the minimum entry requirements in their chosen field of study
- A minimum overall average grade of 70%/level 6 is required in English and Mathematics or Sciences in grade 11
Apply only if you meet all the eligibility requirements.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates should move forward with the application process. The process is rather quick and straightforward. Here are the steps involved in applying for the Ninety One Changeblazers bursary 2022:
Create an Online Account
To apply for the bursary, you must create an online account at the CareerWise portal. You can access it here or navigate to their website.
To create an account, you’d have to provide basic information like name, ID number, email address, cellphone number, gender, among other things.
Fill out the Online Form
Once your account is created, log in to your account and fill out the online application form. You’re not required to download it. Just fill out the details on the portal itself and submit.
The form asks you certain questions about yourself and your academic qualification. It’s important to answer all the questions unless otherwise specified.
Submit Necessary Documents
The final step is to submit relevant documents. These are used to verify the details you’ve provided in the form. Here’s a list of documents you need to scan and upload:
- ID Cards
- Grade 11 final results
- Matriculation results
- Proof of registration or acceptance at the university you want to study for 2022
- Proof of household income (recent payslips if parents are employed. Otherwise submit an affidavit if unemployed)
Upload the form and the documents once completed.
The final date to send in your application is 30 September 2021. Applications submitted after this post this date will not be accepted.
To get in touch with the bursary provider, contact the following:
- Telephone – 086 100 7787 / 011 258 4464
- Email – email@example.com
Please do NOT contact Ninety One/CareerWise if this bursary has already closed. View our other bursaries open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/