About Road Traffic Infringement Agency
The Road Traffic Infringement Agency (RTIA) aims to conduct a system to restrain the violation of road traffic laws as well as to maintain its resolution and judgement, enforce penalties, render specialised support services and offer awareness programmes to guide people about their rights and options. The agency also has the responsibility to perform its functions based on the subsections of AARTO Act.
Road Traffic Infringement Agency Bursaries
The RTIA is now inviting applications for financial educational support from full time South African students for the academic year 2019 in the following fields of LLB, B-Com: Finance and Road Traffic Management Degree or National Diploma.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- South African citizenship
- Maximum 35 years of age
- First year students of LLB, B-Com: Finance and Road Traffic Management Degree/National Diploma at an accredited higher educational institution
- Excellent academic merits
- Proven financial need
- Not a recipient of any other funding
How to Apply and Application Details
- Download and fill-up the RTIA bursary application form.
- Please attach certified copies of the following:
- South African ID
- Certification of qualifications
- Recent academic records
- Proof of registration if already registered with a institution
- Household income, for employed parents or affidavit of unemployment, for unemployed parents
- Motivational letter
- Forward your application and complete documents through any of the following methods:
- Email: Bursaries@rtia.co.za
- Post: For attention – Mr. Ignatius Chavalala, The Human Resources Division, RTIA, PO Box 6341, Halfway House, 1685
- Hand Delivered: Waterfall Edge B, Howick Close, Waterfall Office Park, Bekker Road, Midrand
Faxed applications will be rejected. Only successful applicants will be communicated. If you have not received any response within the application period, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
31 October 2018
Mr IM Chavalala: 087 287 7998
Mr C Barties: 087 287 7983
Address: Waterfall Edge B, Howick Close, Waterfall Office Park, Bekker Road, Midrand
Post: P O Box 6341, Halfway House, 1685
Tel: +27 87 285 0500
Fax: 086 263 6504
(This Bursary/Scholarship Listing Last Updated on May 4, 2021)