About Adidas SA X Red & Yellow Creative Business School Bursary
Adidas is constantly searching for students who show academic potential. To assist these students, the company offers a number of bursary opportunities for full-time programmes yearly. In partnership with the Yellow & Red Business School, the company extends invitations to students to apply for these bursaries. This gives deserving students the chance to study 1-year Advanced Diploma courses in Marketing & Advertising Communications or a Higher Certificate in Digital Content.
Adidas X Red & Yellow Creative Business School Bursary 2021
Applying for the bursary gives students a chance of winning a 1-year course in any of the following:
- 1-year Advanced Diploma in Marketing & Advertising Communications (NQF 7). This is for students interested in furthering their studies after the completion of their bachelor’s degree.
- 1-year Higher Certificate in Digital Content– (NQF 5). This is for students interested in furthering their studies after the completion of Matric.
The bursary will cover the following:
- Supply of Adidas products
- Adidas Mentorship
- A stipend each month for books, transport, and other expenses
- A laptop provided by Red & Yellow Creative Business School
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
To qualify, the applicant must satisfy the following requirements:
- Must have a strong academic record
- Must study in Marketing & Advertising Communications (NQF 7) or Digital Content (NQF 5)
How to Apply and Application Details
To apply for the bursary, applicants must send an email to email@example.com
Applicants must indicate #adidasxred&yellow in the subject line. In reply, the applicant will receive a step-by-step guide. Any entries sent after 5:00 pm on March 5, 2021, will get disregarded.
05 March 2021
Address: 97 Durham Avenue, Salt River, Cape Town
Tel #: 0872 273 283