About Amandla Omoya Trust
The Amandla Omoya Trust was formed in the year 2012 with the purpose of doing public welfare activities by strengthening the communities to face and recover from any difficult situation. It also works on improving social bonding within the communities. The Amandla Omoya Trust, is a Community Trust that covers the communities staying in Jeffreys Bay, Humansdorp, Patensie, Hankey, Weston, Loerie and Thornhill. It helps with funds and resources to the organizations working for the social welfare of the communities residing within a 50 km area around Jeffreys Bay Wind Farm.
As a community trust, Amandla Omoya Trust holds a very significant percentage of ownership in Jeffreys Bay Wind Farm. It continuously identifies the prevailing social inequalities among disadvantaged communities and works on enhancing their quality of life by funding certain programmes dedicated to these purposes.
Amandla Omoya Trust Bursary 2023
The Amandla Omoya Trust Bursary is offered for all fields of study. The amount of bursary offered is decided differently according to various situations. Students enrolled for a Degree, National Diploma, Level 4 Technical and Vocational Education programme under National Quality Framework (NQF) and staying around Jeffreys Bay Wind Farm, can apply for Amandla Omoya Trust Bursary 2023. This bursary focuses mainly on young people.
The expenses that the Amandla Omoya Trust Bursary 2023 will cover are as follows:
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
- Examination fees
- Text Books or Study materials
- Stationary expenses
- Meal expenses
- Accommodation charges at a tertiary or similar residence
There are certain eligibility criteria decided by the Amandla Omoya Trust for the bursary application to be considered. If you are applying for this bursary you need to meet all the following eligibility criteria.
- You should be a South African citizen
- You must be residing within a 50 km area around Jeffreys Bay Wind Farm that includes Jeffreys Bay, Humansdorp, Patensie, Hankey, Weston, Loerie and Thornhill.
- You must be 35 years old or less than that
- You must have applied and have been accepted by any tertiary education or training institution that should be recognized which can be either a private or public establishment.
- You must be studying or wish to study in any field to acquire a Degree, National Diploma or get trained under any technical or vocational education programme at National Quality Framework(NQF) Level 4.
- You must have completed your NSC (Matric) or NTC (National Trade Certificate)
- You must have excelled in studies with a good academic record
- You must be in need of financial aid and be able to produce documents to prove the insufficiency of fund
How to Apply?
To apply for Amandla Omoya Trust Bursary 2023 you need to download Amandla Omoya Trust Bursary 2023 Application Form and fill it out. After filling out the form, you can either submit it through email or by post. The email id and the address for posting the bursary forms are as follows:
Email your application to: email@example.com
The subject line for the email application should be “Amandla Omoya Trust Bursary 2023”.
You can also send the applications through post at:
Private Bag X 16
Once the applications are received all the applicants will receive an email confirmation. By 21 December the applicants will receive an email about the provisional outcome of their bursary applications.
After completing the application form you need to submit it along with certain supporting documents. Those bursary applications are disqualified which are submitted without the following listed documents:
- Documents of Identification (ID) (certified copy)
- Certified copy of NSC (Matric) certificate in case you have completed Matric
- Certified copy of prelim results in case you are still in Matric
- Residential address proof (certified copy)
- Admission or acceptance proof from an educational institution (on their letterhead)
- Certified copy of the proof of income of your parents/guardian in form of latest payslips if employed, if unemployed then affidavit and proof of grant or pension in case that applies.
The closing date of Amandla Omoya Trust Bursary 2023 is 30 November 2022. The applications received after this closing date will be disqualified.
For any query related to Amandla Omoya Trust Bursary 2023 you can directly contact the administrators of the bursary on the following email id:
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/