About Boston City Campus
Ari Katz founded the Boston City Campus in the year 1991. It offers more than 100 courses including Short learning programmes, Diplomas, Postgraduate degrees, Occupational courses and Higher Certificates. You can choose from different fields such as Management, Law, Marketing, Hospitality, Health and Tourism. The British Accreditation Council (BAC) has accredited the Boston City Campus. It is also a candidate for accreditation of specific programmes with the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs, United States of America. It has 47 Support Centres throughout the country and provides free online career assessment. The training provided at the Boston City Campus uses state-of-the-art technology. Students can study from anywhere and at any time at their convenience.
Boston City Campus Bursary 2023
Boston City Campus is inviting students to apply for the Boston City Campus Bursary for the year. Ever since its inception in 1991, the Boston City Campus has been providing quality and relevant education to learners in various fields. It also has been running the Boston City Campus Bursary since 1991. It initially started in the Finance domain to increase the number of black Chartered Accountants in South Africa. The bursary has helped many students who lacked financial support to continue higher degrees.
Boston City Campus believes that academic success increases greatly when a learner matches their interest and talents to their career choice. That is why the Boston City Campus allows bursary recipients to select their careers. The bursary committee considers every submission. Their goal is to help as many students as possible. As part of the bursary, recipients will get all the textbooks required for the syllabus and the tuition fees. However, the recipients will have to take care of the registration fees, external fees, travel costs, accommodation costs, and stationery expenses.
There are a few eligibility criteria for learners to be awarded the bursary. If you do not satisfy one or more of the criteria listed below, then the committee will reject your application.
- You must be 17 years or older. Your enrolment must be endorsed by your legal guardian and/or parent in writing if you are below 18 years old.
- The applicant must have completed the Matric examination.
- Irrespective of the field you choose, you must intend on studying at a Boston City Campus or Boston Media House in South Africa.
Additional Bursary Terms and Conditions:
- Bursaries cannot be used to pay for outstanding fees.
- Bursaries can only be used for studies that the student has not yet registered for, including new and registered students.
- Bursaries cannot be transferred to a third party. If the awarded bursary is not used, it will be forfeited.
- No reasons will be given for the awarding or declining of a bursary, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Bursaries cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The bursary does not cover registration fees, external fees, travel costs, accommodation costs, or stationery expenses.
- If the selected course exceeds the value of the bursary, the additional cost is the student’s responsibility. If the fees are less than the bursary’s value, no change will be given or credit towards other modules/qualifications.
** RELATED BURSARIES **
- View our other currently open Computer Science & IT Bursaries and Scholarships here.
- View our other currently open Electrical Engineering Bursaries and Scholarships here.
- View our other currently open Law Bursaries and Scholarships here.
- View our other currently open Bursaries and Scholarships OPEN for application here.
How to Apply?
You have to communicate with your Boston branch manager. It is entirely upon the manager’s prerogative if they want to accept online bursary applications, or whether they want the submission of physical copies of the documents at the campus.
Every application requires the submission of valid documents. The Head Office will not consider any email requests. The applications must be made on the Bursary system of the Boston City Campus by the branch manager. The list of documents you need to submit are as follows:
- A copy of your identity document
- A copy of your matric certificate if you are a new student
- A copy of your Boston results if you are a returning student
- A strong letter of motivation explaining why you deserve the bursary award. (Note: If you’re not sure how to write an effective motivation letter for a bursary, check out this article for motivational letter writing guidance)
Applications for bursaries for 2024 studies (Sem A) must be applied from 1 to 30 November 2023.
Applications for bursaries for 2023 studies (Sem B) must be applied from 1 to 30 May 2023.
All the applicants must apply before the deadline as the bursary will not consider any late submissions.
If you have any queries related to the bursary or the application procedure, then you can contact any branch near you.
You can also find the addresses, contact numbers and email addresses of all the branches here: https://www.boston.ac.za/contact-us/
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/