About Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
Numerous CSR projects are carried out in South Africa by Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA). These include initiatives geared at sustainability, community growth, and water conservation.
A subsidiary of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, CCBSA is the bottler for Coca-Cola Company, one of South Africa’s top non-alcoholic beverage producers and distributors.
The Coca-Cola Company and SABMiller formed the business as a joint venture in 2000, and it has since grown to be one of the biggest beverage firms in the nation.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) Bursary 2022
CCBSA has spent more than R8 million till now to support students. For the academic year 2023, Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has begun accepting applications for its Study Buddy Fund bursary programme.
Bursaries will be given to students in ANY field of study, ideally, those who live in areas where CCBSA conducts activities, such as:
- Greater Eldorado Park Community Forum (that includes Motsoaledi and Freedom Park)
- PTA West Ward 55
- Greater Nigel
- Alabama and Mangaung
- Westenburg to Seshego
Students from other places are welcome to apply, although students from the aforementioned areas will receive precedence.
The Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) Bursary 2022 will pay the following costs for the chosen applicants:
- Tuition Fees
- Registration Fees
- Expenses of prescribed books
- Hostel fees as well as meals (when necessary).
Students will also receive career advice, study tricks and support group access.
CCBSA Bursary Eligibility Criteria
The following conditions must be satisfied by interested candidates in order to be considered for the Study Buddy Fund Host Community Bursary Program 2022:
- The applicant must be a citizen of South Africa
- The applicant must be black according to the BBBEE codes (priority will be given to learners who are Black)
- You must have successfully completed your Grade 12 and taken admission to a bachelor’s degree at an accredited South African University
- It will be advantageous to reside in any of the host communities
- The student be in Grade 12 in the year of recruitment
- There must be no affiliation with CCBSA or its affiliates
- Applicants should apply to a South African tertiary institution and satisfy all the above criteria
How to Apply For The CCBSA Bursary?
For this bursary application, students just need to provide the list of required documentation; no application form is required.
Email applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. (In the email subject line, type “CCBSA Bursary Application 2023“).
Candidates eligible to apply for the 2023 Study Buddy Fund bursary are requested to submit the following documents in addition to their application form
- Your ID document (certified copy)
- A certified copy of your matric certificate, if available
- Certified copy of your most recent matric results, if no certificate is available
- A motivational letter explaining why you are the right candidate for this bursary
- University acceptance proof (on the letterhead of the institution)
- Proof of residence
Closing Date Of The CCBSA Bursary
The Study Buddy Fund bursary application process for 2023 will end on 27 January 2023. To ensure consideration, please send your application by this deadline. Applications received after this deadline won’t be reviewed.
Contact Details Of The Bursar
Please get in touch with Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa immediately if you have any questions or concerns about this scholarship programme at:
Email id: email@example.com.
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/