About Clicks Foundation
Established in 1968 by entrepreneurial retailer Jack Goldin, Clicks Foundation is one of the largest retail chains in South Africa.
The company values customers and is passionate about providing quality services to its clients. Clicks Foundation believes in honesty, integrity, and openness. They are disciplined in their approach and deliver promptly on their goals. The organisation consists of some high-end retail shops including Claires, Clicks, General Nutrition Corporation (GNC), Musica, and The Body Shop. Clicks believe in passion, people, and opportunities.
The company cares about improving the well-being of the people, communities, and the environment.
Clicks Foundation Commercial Bursary
The Clicks Foundation is awarding bursaries to students for the upcoming year.
The bursary will be provided for undergraduate studies in the following fields:
- Data Science
- Property Studies
- Commerce in Marketing Management
- Commerce in Supply Chain Management
- Commerce in Information Systems & Technology
- Commerce in Economic Sciences
- Commerce in Business Operations
- Commerce in Transport & Logistics Management
- Commerce in Marketing and Supply Chain Management
- Commerce in Statistics and Data Science
- Commerce in Information Systems
- Computer Science
The bursary will be provided solely on a merit-based basis. There are no obligations attached to the bursary and the selection of the bursary recipients will be done through the screening criteria set by the foundation.
Clicks Foundation Pharmacy bursary will cover the expenses of registration, and prescribed textbooks and provide study assistance and learning aids when required. However, the bursary will not cover the previous year’s expenses or study loans.
Before applying for the Commercial bursary, candidates have to suffice the following criteria
- The candidate must have South African citizenship with age between 19- 35 years
- The applicant must have finished the matric examination
- The applicant must be in their second, third, or fourth-year undergraduate degree in any of the fields mentioned by the Bursary panel.
- The student must be studying at an accredited and recognized the University of South Africa.
- The applying candidate must achieve a minimum average score of 70% in their latest examination
- Candidate should not receive any other scholarship or bursary rewards
- Preference will be given to applicants coming from disadvantaged groups
How To Apply?
To apply for the Clicks Foundation Commercial Bursary, click here
The application has to be submitted online.
Applicants have to provide the following documents to complete the bursary application
- Certified copy of ID documents
- Certified copy of Matric certificate
- Latest and complete University academic record, preferably on the institution’s letterhead
- Registration proof
- disability proof (If applicable); letter from a medical doctor
The closing date for Clicks Foundation Commercial Bursary is 30 November 2022. Clicks Foundation bursary panel will not consider the applications if submitted post-deadline.
To get assistance regarding bursary registration, candidate can contact
Telephone: 010 140 3099
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/