About Clockwork Empowerment Fund
Established in Johannesburg, Clockwork Empowerment is a content and communication company specializing in creating unique content and strategies that help create a voice for the brand and forward their message to their clients.
A portion of Clockwork’s fund is transferred to bursaries annually to support meritorious students. The bursaries cover degrees and diplomas within Advertising and Marketing sectors, making it easier for students to pursue courses in their desired fields.
Clockwork aims to empower students and create a difference with the good work. According to the Senior HR Manager at Clockwork, the fund helps remove obstacles that otherwise prevent the growth of meritorious students and initiates the first steps toward the career they are eager and passionate about creating. The company believes in the power of education and therefore provides a platform to empower students.
Clockwork Empowerment Fund Bursary 2023
The Clockwork empowerment fund is inviting students to apply for the bursary for the upcoming academic year. The bursary will be provided to 3- 5 deserving female candidates to pursue diploma or degree studies in the Advertising and Marketing sector.
The bursary is fully funded and not only aids the students in starting their degree course but also tracks their academic journey throughout. The selected students will receive priority, and upon graduation, the applicants will receive opportunities to win paid internships or job positions at Clockwork Media.
Bursary Eligibility Criteria
Prior to applying for the Fund Bursary, candidates have to suffice the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must be a South African citizen and a female student
- The candidate should have completed the Matric examination and must have the intention to pursue diploma or degree studies in the advertising and marketing sector
- The applying candidate should have the intention to pursue their preferred degree course from an accredited and recognized South African university.
- The candidate should be self-motivated, demonstrate academic excellence, and be focused and driven.
- The applicant should require financial assistance
How To Apply?
To apply for the Clockwork Empowerment Fund Bursary, you do not have to fill out an application form. You will have to submit the required documents and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Clockwork Bursary Application 2023” in the subject line.
To be considered for the Fund Bursary, candidates have to submit the following documents.
- Certified copies of ID documents
- Certified copy of Statement of Results or Matric certificate
- A 30-second video as your introduction and why you should be selected for the bursary
- A motivational letter
- Cost estimates of your accommodation and your selected course
The last date for submitting the application for Clockwork Empowerment Fund Bursary is 4 February 2023. It is essential to submit the application before the given date to be considered eligible for the fund bursary.
To solve any query related to the bursary, applicants can contact:
Contact Page: https://www.clockworkmedia.co.za/contact/
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/