Founded in 1994, Clover has established itself as one of the leading brands in the food and beverages sector. Clovia aims to establish itself as one of the leading F & B groups across South Africa and other African countries.
The company aims to provide proper nutrition to its customers by reaching out to its clients regularly, providing them with quality products, and foraging an extensive network. Clover wishes to become the preferred employer, forerunner, and responsible citizen in the corporate sector.
Clover was voted as the “Most Reputable Company” thrice in a row. The company has steadily built a reputation, creating a niche in the F&B sector. They also want to boost brands that provide services to the trade, work on multiple segments, and can provide value to the shareholders.
Clover values Respect, Integrity, Accountability, Fairness, and Responsibility, and the success of the organization depends upon the competent team at Clover and the dedication and diversity the Clover team brings to the table.
Clover Pinnacle Bursary 2023
Clover is inviting students to participate in a bursary program for the upcoming academic year. The bursary will be provided to pursue undergraduate degree courses in the fields of Chemical Engineering, Microbiology, and Food Science.
The bursary will provide financial assistance for tertiary studies and incorporate them within Clover. Clover Pinnacle Bursary will cover monthly allowances for travel, meal, book allowance, complete tuition fees, and laptop and accommodation charges. Shortlisted candidates will also be required to partake in vacation work.
CHECKOUT RELATED BURSARIES
Click here to get all the latest Government Bursaries and Scholarships.
Click here to get all the latest Engineering Bursaries and Scholarships.
Click here to get all the latest Chemical Engineering Bursaries and Scholarships.
Click here to get all the latest Accounting Bursaries and Scholarships.
Bursary Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria prior to applying for the bursary
- The candidate should have completed the Matric examination and should intend to pursue or be to pursue an undergraduate degree course in the field mentioned in the bursary program
- The applicant must be studying or accepted to study in an accredited and recognized South African educational institution
- The applying candidate must obtain
- A minimum overall of 65% in the Matric examination
- If studying at the tertiary level, then a minimum average of 65% in the final exam
- If applying for Food Science Engineering, then a minimum of 65% in Science and Mathematics
- The candidate must have fluency in English (oral, written, and reading)
- The candidate must partake in a funding agreement, be willing to work in vacation work, and must be able to relocate during the work-back period
- The applicant must be energetic, self-motivated, ambitious, and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
How To Apply?
To apply for the Clover Pinnacle Bursary programme, the applicants need to fill out the online application form.
The application form with the required documents has to be submitted through email at HR.Careers@clover.co.za, with “Pinnacle Bursary” being the subject line.
It is essential to submit the following documents to be considered for the bursary programme.
- Certified copies of ID documents
- Address proof
- Matric certificate; final exam result of the previous year or recent academic transcripts
- University acceptance proof, preferably on the letterhead of the University
- Certified copies of ID documents of guardians
- Household income proof
- Curriculum vitae
The closing date for Clover Pinnacle Bursary is 12 February 2023. The application will not be considered by the bursary committee if submitted post the given deadline.
To solve queries related to the bursary, applicants can contact at 011 471 1400 (head office)
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/