About ClubX Magazine
The Foschini Group owns Club Magazine, which is released every month. Among the benefits Club Magazine offers to readers are monthly prize drawings and shopping coupons. Club Magazine covers topics related to lifestyle and fashion, including beauty, celebrity gossip, healthy living, and tasty food recipes.
During the period of the Club Magazine Bursary Programme, financial assistance will be provided to students at Damelin Correspondence, Damelin College, Central Technical College, Intec College, City Varsity, and ICESA. Successful applicants can only use the Club Magazine Bursary to pay for their tuition.
ClubX Magazine Bursary 2023
There are about 12 bursaries offered by Club Magazine each month. Each bursary comes with a value of R15 000! Candidates who possess a current subscription to Club Magazine are eligible for consideration. In addition to the above applicants, Club Magazine Bursary Programme applicants may also apply if any member of their immediate family (mother, father, husband, wife, daughter, son, grandchild, brother or sister) has an active Club Magazine subscription.
The Club Magazine Bursary is awarded to the first 12 candidates who have applied for the bursary successfully on a monthly basis.
Successful applicants will receive R15 000 through the Club Magazine Bursary Programme. An applicant will receive a bursary direct to their account, which will provide financial assistance with tuition costs.
There will be no funding available through the Club Magazine Bursary Program for:
- The cost of textbooks
- Expenses for accommodations
- Expenses of retaking an examination that failed
It is important to note that the Club Magazine Bursary cannot be exchanged for cash. After the bursary is received, successful applicants are required to enroll in correspondence or part-time programmes in a matter of six months from the date of receipt of the bursary.
Eligibility Criteria For The ClubX Magazine Bursary
In order to be considered for the Club Magazine Bursary, applicants must meet all of the following requirements. Remember that your application will not be considered if you fail to meet any of the eligibility criteria:
- Only South African citizens are eligible to apply.
- Either you or one of your immediate family members should be a Club Magazine subscriber.
- Applicants or a member of their immediate family who has paid for their Club Magazine subscriptions on time.
- Candidates or one of their immediate family members who have a current Foschini Group subscription.
- Participants must be enrolled in a South African university or school.
- Bursaries not previously received from Cub Magazine within the past 36 months.
In order to redeem the Club Magazine Bursary Programme, students must attend one of the following tertiary institutions:
- Damelin Correspondence College
- Damelin College
- Central Technical College
- Intec College
- City Varsity
How to Apply For The ClubX Magazine Bursary?
Students applying for the Club Magazine Bursary Programme must complete the online application at the following link – Club Magazine Bursary Programme Application
In addition to the application form, the applicant should provide the following supporting information:
- Email address, cell number and full name should be provided by the applicant.
- It is necessary for the applicant to provide their ID number.
- Address, postal code, and province should be provided by the applicant.
- The name of the applicant’s school or tertiary institution should be provided.
- It is imperative that applicants provide the bank account information for their school or tertiary institution.
- The applicant is required to provide their grade and year of study.
- A motivational letter should be submitted by the applicant explaining why the bursary is needed.
After completing the application form, the applicant must provide their Foschini Group Account number.
In case of non-compliance with the application requirements, the application will be rejected.
Closing Date Of The ClubX Magazine Bursary
The Club Magazine Bursary Programme does not have a specific deadline and is open around the year.
The Club Magazine Bursary is awarded to the first 12 candidates who have applied for the bursary successfully on a monthly basis. It will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
Contact Details Of The Bursar
TFG Club Magazine can be contacted directly for all bursary-related inquiries:
Tel: 021 937 4429 – Club Magazine Bursary Dept.
TFG Club Magazine, Foschini and EDUCOR are solely responsible for awarding the Club Magazine Bursary. They may grant or deny it at their discretion.
If the bursary has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other bursaries open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/