About Energy Mobility Education Trust
The Energy Mobility Education Trust was established in the year 2014. This trust aims to help the youth to receive formal education and achieve their goals in life. The Energy Mobility Education Trust focuses on the economic growth of young black South Africans by their skill enhancement through various development programmes. Women and people with disabilities are given importance so that they equally participate in the economic growth and development of the country. This approach creates a society with more equality. The various skill development programmes help the youth to gain confidence and they work towards a better future with a purpose in life. Through the various initiatives of training and certification, the trust not only helps the highly potential black youth in achieving their goal but also reduces unemployment in the country.
Energy Mobility Education Trust Scholarship 2023
The Energy Mobility Education Trust Scholarship 2023 is offered to undergraduate and postgraduate students of South Africa. This scholarship not only covers various expenses of the students who receive it but also gives the required support and guidance to make them fulfil their dreams.
The following fields of study are covered by the Energy Mobility Education Trust Scholarship 2023:
- Computer Science
- Actuarial Science
- Mathematical Science
- Statistical Science
- Information Science
The following expenses of the eligible students are covered under this scholarship:
- Tuition Fees
- Textbooks and Study Materials
- Laptop Expense
- Accommodation Charges
- Meals Expense
- A Stipend
There are certain eligibility criteria that you must satisfy to apply for the Energy Mobility Education Trust Scholarship 2023. If any of the following requirements are not satisfied then your application will not be considered:
- You should be a South African citizen
- You must be 40 years old or less than that
- You must be black under B-BBEE Act
- You must be studying under any of the above-mentioned fields of study
- You need to be either an undergraduate student of 3rd or final year or must be studying towards Honours, Masters or PhD.
- You must be a student of any of the universities which are the current scholarship partners of the Trust – the University of Johannesburg (UJ), the University of Witwatersrand (WITS), the University of Pretoria (UP) or the University of Fort Hare (UFH)
- Your total household income should be a maximum of R600 000 per annum and not more than that.
How to apply?
If you meet all the above eligibility criteria then you can download Energy Mobility Education Trust Scholarship Form 2023 and after filling you can submit it through the following email id:
Email your application to: email@example.com
You have to submit your filled application along with certain compulsory supporting documents. In case any of the following documents are not submitted, your application will be rejected:
- Certified copy of your ID proof
- Your complete Academic Record or Transcript on the institution’s letterhead
- Statement of your fee on the institution’s letterhead
- University Acceptance or Registration proof on institutions letterhead
- Certified copy of income proof if you are earning
- Certified copy of Income proof of parents/guardians as the latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, pension statement in case getting any government pension
The closing date for the Energy Mobility Education Trust Scholarship 2023 is 7 December 2022. You need to apply before the closing date or else your application will be disqualified.
In case of any query related to the scholarship programme you need to contact Energy Mobility Education Trust directly at the following email id:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/