FASSET stands for Finance and Accounting Services Sector Education and Training Authority. The finance and accounting sector is important for the growth of a country, and FASSET was established to aid those sectors. FASSET is one of the largest employers of people within the accounting, auditing, financial, and management sectors. The organizations served by FASSET include investment entities, financial marketing, accounting, trusts, secretary services, stockbroking, bookkeeping, and more.
Performance, accountability, and professionalism are some of the hallmarks of FASSET. Under the guidance of a highly qualified and trained team, FASSET excels in creating excellent services through hard work and determination.
The company aims to provide quality accounting and finance skills to its clients and wishes to boost the influx of new services and improve the employment rate and transform these important sectors of the economy
FASSET Outstanding Study Debt Assistance Grant 2023
FASSET is inviting students to apply for their Outstanding Study Debt Assistance Grant who has completed their education within the Finance and Accounting sector and requires financial aid to clear their student debt. Student debts create an excess burden on students; this assistance grant will help clear the previous dues for completed degree courses. The grant is valued at R40 000 per selected candidate.
You have to fill in the following criteria to be considered eligible for the assistance grant
- The applicant must be a South African citizen
- The candidate must have completed the Matric examination and have completed qualifications within the Finance and Accounting sector
- The applying candidate must be completed the degree course from a higher education institution/ NSFAS
- The applicant should be employed but require financial assistance to pay previous debts
- Preference will be given to candidates currently engaged with FASSET internship or leadership programs and earn less than R60 000 per annum
How To Apply?
To apply for FASSET Outstanding Study Debt Assistance Grant, please fill out the application form.
The application has to be submitted online via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line being “FASSET Outstanding Study Debt Application.”
You have to ensure to submit the following documents to be considered eligible for the assistance grant
- Certified copy of ID document
- Recent copy from higher institution/ NSFAS
- Complete academic transcripts with certificates stating completion of the qualification
- Signed declaration form (attached with Grant’s application form)
- Employment contract/ signed employment confirmation from the employer
The closing date of the FASSET Outstanding Study Debt Assistance Grant is 28 February 2023 at 00:00. Applications submitted prior to the assigned deadline will be rejected by the grant committee
To solve queries regarding the grant, candidates can contact
Tel: 011 476 8570
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: http://allbursaries.co.za/notice/