Serving Africa since 1936, Hitachi Construction Machinery South Africa (HCSA) has been providing its construction and mining services for more than 70 years. The service roster includes loading, excavating, hauling, and lifting.
The company was previously named Premier Metal Company of South Africa, but in 1998, it changed its name to Hitachi Construction Machinery South Africa. The company believes in providing ample opportunities to deserving meritorious students of the country.
HCSA has helped in building a platform for young people who dare to dream differently. Hitachi envisions itself emerging as market leader in the mining and construction field and catering to the unique needs of their customers by providing the best solutions available in the market.
Hitachi Kenkijin Bursary 2023
Hitachi Construction Machinery South Africa is inviting students to apply for the bursary in the upcoming academic year.
The bursaries will be awarded in the fields of:
- Mechanical engineering
- Artisan Trades (diesel mechanics, millwrights, and auto-electricians)
- Industrial engineering
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- BCom Accounting
Full one-year funding will be awarded to the shortlisted candidates. The bursary will include mentorship sessions to provide a boost, career counselling workshops, a session to boost your Linkedin profile, a stipend, and a laptop. You will also be able to work for Hitachi in the future.
You need to follow certain eligibility criteria to be acknowledged by the bursary panel
- The applicant must be a citizen of South Africa, aged between 16 and 35 years
- The candidate should have completed the Matric examination or must be pursuing Matric in 2022; if completed, you must obtain a minimum overall of 70% in the examination.
- The applying candidate must possess an impressive academic record and should have the zeal to pursue higher education in one of the abovementioned fields.
- The candidate must maintain a minimum score of 70% if studying in 2022
- The applicant should have financial needs.
How To Apply?
To apply for Hitachi Kenkijin Bursary 2023, please fill out the online application form here.
Candidates have to submit the following documents for their candidature to be accepted for the bursary
- Certified copies of ID documents and Matric certificates
- Admission/ registration proof on the institution’s letterhead
- A profile picture (head and shoulders)
- Address proof (confirming the applicants stays with their parents)
- Income proof of guardian/ parents
- If you are under 18 years old, consent has to be sent by the parent/guardian for the bursary
The closing date for the Hitachi Kenkijin Bursary 2023 are as follows
- First Intake: 9th December 2022
- Second Intake: 16th January 2023
- Third Intake: 30th January 2023
No applications will be selected post-deadline. You have to submit within the given dates for the bursary panel to consider your candidature.
To solve any queries regarding the bursary, contact
Contact Page: https://thinkroom.co/contact-us/
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/