About Hollywood Foundation Bursary
The foundation of the Hollywood Foundation was laid in the year 2021. The foundation works for the people living in South Africa through its various programmes. The aim is to work with the greatest number of people possible in to bring in a sustainable change or a shift.
In 2021, the foundation worked toward small businesses’ growth in South Africa. It helped 91 SMMEs to help achieve their career/financial goals by giving them financial help and necessary equipment.
Another key area on which the foundation focuses on the growth of youth, especially in the education field. For the same cause, two campaigns were launched, “Back to School” and “The Future is Bright”. Millions were invested in these projects aiding 208 students with financial support for their studies.
The ultimate goal is to deal with all the social ailments that are affecting the people in South Africa.
Hollywood Foundation Bursary 2024
The Hollywood Foundation has invited applications for its bursary programme for the year 2024.
The Hollywood Foundation is excited to announce the opening of applications for the 2024 Future is Bright bursary programme under the slogan “Sizofunda Sonke.”
The bursary programme is built to aid the students by providing them funds for their tertiary and further studies.
It will ensure that the students possess the necessary skills, knowledge and abilities to enter the workspace. The primary goal is to help the youth fulfill their dreams and achieve their career goal.
The following will be covered under the Bursary and partial or full funding depending on the academic result and field of study will be provided:
- Computer Science
- Supply chain and Logistics
- Business Management
- Finance / Accounting
- LLB / Legal
- Human Resources
- Digital Marketing / Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Media and Communications
Eligibility Criteria For The Bursary
The applicants must meet specific eligibility criteria in order to apply for the Bursary. Your application will be rejected if you fail to meet any of these requirements.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric or be currently in Matric
- Studying or intend on studying towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above, in 2024
- Studying or intend on studying towards a qualification that is 12 months or longer
- Studying or intend on studying at a tertiary institution that is registered with the DHET in South Africa
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in Matric, if currently in Matric
- Achieved a minimum result of 65% per subject in Matric, if currently in Matric
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 60% at tertiary level, if currently at tertiary level
How to Apply?
All candidates eligible for the Hollywood Foundation Bursary are hereby requested to submit the following documents along with their application form. Candidates who fail to produce any of these documents will be disqualified from the application process.
- Copy of ID
- Letter of acceptance from the institution
- Proforma invoice for the institution
- Proof of address
- Letter of motivation from your manager (For internal usage)
Closing Date Of The Bursary
The bursary applications are open from 04 May 2023 to 30 June 2023. Anyone who wants to sign up for the programme must apply before this date and get their application processed. Any application submitted after this date will not be considered.
Contact Details of the Bursar
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Hollywood Foundation directly:
Contact page: https://hollywoodfoundation.co.za/contact-us/
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/