About Independent Field Advertiser
As Clientèle Life’s network marketing division, many consider IFA as one of the most reputable names in the country’s financial services sector. It has been operating for the last 22 years and have posted earnings amounting to more than R2 billion.
Independent Field Advertiser (IFA) Bursary Scheme
IFA’s bursary programme has supported more than 125 scholars since its inception in 2009. With the programme’s help, deserving beneficiaries were able to attend at some of South Africa’s leading institutions. IFA has invested more than R15 million to date and looks forward to helping more in the years to come.
Bursary coverage amounts up to R60 000 per year, which is paid directly to the relevant learning institution. Beneficiaries will have access to funding for fees, accommodation, equipment, and books.
Click the link to the application form further below to review the terms and conditions of this bursary scheme. Failure to comply with the applicable Ts and Cs may forfeit the bursary support.
Scholarship Requirements and Eligibility
- Must be pursuing first or second year of undergraduate studies at a tertiary institution with accreditation from the Department of Education
- Not a recipient of any other bursary support
- Must be able to complete their qualification in the minimum number of years
- Parents or legal guardian must be an active IFA member for the duration of the beneficiary’s studies
- Must not be more than 21 years old.
- Must have achieved at least a 60% average in their Grade 11 and/or Grade 12 final results
How to Apply and Application Details
Eligible candidates who wish to apply will need to download the application form via the link below. Be sure to attach certified copies of the following support documents:
- Valid South African ID
- Grade 12 results, applicable progress report, or matric/NSC results if completed Grade 12
- Grade 11 results
- Progress report for 1st-year undergraduate students
- Payslips of employed parent or legal guardian; sworn affidavits if unemployed
- For self-employed parents/legal guardian, submit the latest financial statement
- Letter of motivation from parent/legal guardian. (Note: If you’re not sure how to write an effective motivation letter for a bursary, check out this article for motivation letter writing guidance)
- Death certificates if parents are deceased
Important: Fill out the application form in blank ink, photocopy/scan, then email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or hand deliver to:
The CSI Officer IFA
cnr. Rivonia & Alon Roads
* RELATED BURSARIES *
- View our other currently open Computer Science & IT Bursaries and Scholarships here.
- View our other currently open Electrical Engineering Bursaries and Scholarships here.
- View our other currently open Law Bursaries and Scholarships here.
- View our other currently open Bursaries and Scholarships OPEN for application here.
Currently closed for application. Please check back later for the updated opening and closing date of this bursary.
Ms Emily Molakeng
Tel. no: 011 320 3064
Call week days, between 08h00 and 12h00
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/