About Independent Field Advertiser
As Clientèle Life’s network marketing division, many consider IFA as one of the most reputable names in the country’s financial services sector. It has been operating for the last 22 years and have posted earnings amounting to more than R2 billion.
Independent Field Advertiser (IFA) Bursary Scheme 2022
IFA’s bursary programme has supported more than 125 scholars since its inception in 2009. With the programme’s help, deserving beneficiaries were able to attend at some of South Africa’s leading institutions. IFA has invested more than R15 million to date, and looks forward to helping more in the years to come.
Bursary coverage amounts up to R60 000 per year, which are paid directly to the relevant learning institution. Beneficiaries will have access to funding for fees, accommodation, equipment, and books.
Click the link to the application form further below to review the terms and conditions of this bursary scheme. Failure to comply with the applicable Ts and Cs may forfeit the bursary support.
Scholarship Requirements and Eligibility
- Must be pursuing first or second year of undergraduate studies at a tertiary institution with accreditation from the Department of Education
- Not a recipient of any other bursary support
- Must be able to complete their qualification in the minimum number of years
- Parent or legal guardian must be an active IFA member for the duration of the beneficiary’s studies
- Must not be more than 21 years old by 30 April 2021.
- Must have achieved at least a 60% average in their Grade 11 and/or Grade 12 final results
How to Apply and Application Details
Eligible candidates who wish to apply will need to download the application form via the link below. Be sure to attach certified copies of the following support documents:
- Valid South African ID
- Grade 12 results, or applicable progress report, or matric/NSC results if completed Grade 12
- Grade 11 results
- Progress report for 1st-year undergraduate students
- Payslips of employed parent or legal guardian; sworn affidavits if unemployed
- For self-employed parents/legal guardian, submit the latest financial statement
- Letter of motivation from parent/legal guardian. (Note: If you’re not sure how to write an effective motivation letter for a bursary, check out this article for motivation letter writing guidance)
- Death certificates if parents are deceased
Important: Fill out the application form in blank ink, photocopy/scan, then email to: email@example.com
or hand deliver to:
The CSI Officer IFA
cnr. Rivonia & Alon Roads
- Applicants will receive an SMS notification regarding the status of their application.
- Research and apply for admission at a recognized university by March or April 2021, just on time for the 2022 academic year.
- The Bursary Committee will invite shortlisted applicants for an interview. Incoming first-year students will need to go through an online career assessment.
- The names of successful applicants will be published by 18 January 2022.
- Beneficiaries will sign a contract with the IFA. A copy of the signed contract will be sent back to the Bursary Office by 31 January 2022.
- Successful applicants will need to communicate closely with the Bursary Committee to determine the final amount of the bursary coverage.
- The Bursary Committee selects its beneficiaries utilizing a comprehensive review process.
- Keep in mind that making the shortlist does not guarantee a bursary award. The decision of the Committee is final and non-negotiable.
30 April 2021
Ms Emily Molakeng
Tel. no: 011 320 3064
Call weekdays, between 08h00 and 12h00