Inscape Education Group is one of the oldest privately-owned multidisciplinary creative arts institutions in South Africa and a non-profit company. For more than three decades, the institution has been providing accredited courses (higher certificates, diplomas and degrees) within the built environment and the creative sector.
Registered under the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET), students applying to Inscape have the facility to study in one of the campuses of Inscape in South Africa (located in Cape Town, Durban, Midrand, Pretoria and Stellenbosch) or in Dubai, United Arab Emirates through distance or online learning.
The Inscape Scholarship Program started in 2014 and since its establishment, it has provided more than R11 million worth of funding to the scholarships.
Inscape Scholarship 2022 – 2023
Inscape is awarding scholarships to students who wish to study at any national campus of Inscape, pursuing any of the accredited courses offered by Inscape.
The courses offered by Inscape include:
- Undergraduate studies in Bachelor of Arts (Communication and Digital Marketing)
- Bachelor of Design (Audio Visual, Interaction, Interior Design, Environmental Design, Ideation, Fashion Design and Graphic Design)
- Higher Certificate (Architectural Technology, Interior Decorating, Design Techniques, and Fashion Design)
- Diploma (Interior design and graphic design)
Complete (100%) or partial (50%) scholarships can be provided to selected candidates to cover first-year study packs and tuition fees. The scholarship will not cover the expenses of accommodation, administration fees, device insurance, monthly consumables, parking fees or resubmission/ transfer fees.
The scholarship is provided for one academic year and only will be renewed upon the satisfactory academic performance of the student. Students pursuing higher certificate fields can reapply if they wish to apply for a Diploma or degree course at Inscape institutions.
The selected candidate will have one week to confirm the acceptance of the award. Also, they must satisfy all terms and conditions of the Inscape Scholarship. The selected candidates have to immediately enrol at the Inscape campus as well.
The scholarship recipients are considered as ambassadors of Inscape, therefore, they are expected to partake in promotional activities on campus and follow important criteria like attending class regularly, maintaining punctuality, submitting all assignments regularly and passing all the modules.
The candidate must follow the student code of conduct and strictly abide by it. If an applicant drops out of the course program or fails, then they have to pay back the full study pack including Laptop/ Macbook.
Candidates must follow the following eligibility criteria before the application
- Must be a South African citizen with the possession of a valid South African ID card or book.
- The candidate must be pursuing Matric or have completed the Matric examination.
- The applying candidate must have the intent to pursue their preferred course of study in any one of the campuses of Inscape i.e., South African campuses located in Cape Town, Durban, Midrand, Pretoria and Stellenbosch or in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- The scholarship does not cover distance or online learning, therefore, the candidate has to attend the lectures at the Inscape campus.
- The applicant must be entering their first year of undergraduate studies in the applying year.
- The candidate should meet the required criteria of the course selected and should be able to complete their studies within the allocated time.
- The applicant must agree to all terms and conditions of the Inscape Scholarship.
How To Apply?
Click on the following link to apply for the Inscape Scholarship,
No application will be accepted at the Inscape campus, therefore all the applications are required to be submitted online. The final selection will be made solely at the discretion of Inscape.
To complete the application, the required documents are
- Certified copy of your ID documents.
- Matric examinations certificate; If currently pursuing Matric, then the latest result (certified copies). Candidates pursuing Matric must submit a National Senior Certificate upon receiving it to Inscape.
- Any other qualification records/certificates.
The closing date for Inscape Scholarship 2022- 2023 is 30 October 2022. Failure to apply within the given deadline will lead to rejection of the candidature.
If facing any queries regarding the scholarship, then contact
Tel no.: 086 146 722 73
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/