Isipho has been offering financial aid to vulnerable students since 2016 to uplift local communities. Their bursary program helps many students in their area of jurisdiction to access education with all necessary learning materials. They make it easier for these students to achieve their dreams while fostering community growth.
They enhance economic growth in the end through individuals benefiting from their program. These people become professional personal assistants because Isipho links them with the best individuals in the industry. They are independent but allow some financial aid through the SA bank or PayPal to ensure that many students learn without the worry of paying a dime.
The Isipho Bursary Program 2021
Isipho Admin Bursary is open to any individual in the 2021 intake who wants to pursue the administration profession. It does not matter the background you come from, but what matters is your determination to benefit from the program.
The bursary covers some student expenses to help you learn better. They include the following student costs.
- Tuition fees.
- The cost of books.
After submission of your application, the recruitment panel analyzes them and sends feedback to shortlisted candidates.
If you do not receive any feedback on any progress between 19-28 December 2020, render your application unsuccessful.
Shortlisted applicants then face a panel of interviewers between 9-16 January 2021 to determine whether they earn the bursary.
On 20 January 2021, successful applicants receive advice before proceeding to a one-week orientation session in February.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
You must meet a set of minimum application requirements when applying for the bursary. Failure to meet either of the stated below criteria leads to the disregard of your application.
- You must achieve outstanding performance in your Matric exams.
- You should speak fluent English and be one that understands the English language.
- You must be residing in Johannesburg or Pretoria, or the areas around that are close enough.
- You should have easy access to the campus in Pretoria. Located in CBD 239 Pretorius Street, Pretoria, or Braamfontein Center, 23 Jorissen Street Johannesburg.
Qualified candidates should need the application form below.
Please ensure you fill out the form using correct grammar and the right spelling for high consideration. Once you complete, you should attach these documents for the regard of your application.
- Provide a letter of motivation explaining why you need the bursary. (Note: If you’re not sure how to write an effective motivation letter for a bursary, check out this article for motivation letter writing guidance)
- Ensure you write the letter using correct spelling and grammar.
- You should provide a document of proof of residency within Johannesburg or Pretoria.
- You must provide your latest Matric results.
Application Closing Date
12:00 on Friday, 19 December 2020
E-mail address: Recruitment@isiphoadmin.org.za