About Milpark Education Institute
Milpark Education is a private educational institute recognized for providing higher education and training in South Africa. The academic institution is a joint venture of Stadio Holdings and Brimstone Investment, established in 1997. Julian van der Westhuizen, CEO of Milpark Education, has the vision of achieving diversity in students and their academic interests through quality education.
The institution is registered with DHET, the Department of Higher Education and Training, and accredited by HEQC, the Higher Education Quality Committee of South Africa. They have their academic campus in Claremont, Cape Town, and Melville, Johannesburg. The sales and support office is in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal.
The diversity of the Milpark educational institution involves the Business School of Commerce, Investment & Banking, and Financial Planning & Insurance. Courses are available for Undergraduates, Postgraduates, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education.
Milpark Education Bursary Programme 2023
The Milpark Education Bursary Scheme is a monetary incentive for students to support and acknowledge their efforts toward pursuing higher education. This scheme provides a chance to launch their careers in an environment that nurtures and prepares them for the workplace to meet real-world business demands.
A student bursary committee comprising the Chairperson, Executive Dean, and Non-academic officials will award qualified applicants.
- The validity of the bursary remains for one academic year only. Reapplication is required in each year.
- The bursary program is for those applicants who cannot afford the total cost of higher education.
- Milpark bursary covers a maximum of 50% of the cost of higher education for the selected students who can satisfy the predetermined criteria.
- Preference is given to students with disabilities or pursuing a full-time course or those who are unemployed.
Bursary Eligibility Criteria
Applicants satisfying the following eligibility criteria can apply for the bursary:
- The candidate must be a citizen or a permanent resident of South Africa with a valid ID.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Candidates must possess good academic excellence.
- Candidate must be studying or intend on studying at Milpark Education in 2023
- Candidate must be studying or intend on studying towards an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification.
- You must meet the requirements for your intended course at Milpark Education (check the requirements of courses offered by Milpark Education)
- Applicants must be financially unable i.e, not in a position to pay the fees for study.
- The bursary does NOT cover Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (PGDA/CTA) and Advanced Accounting (Bridging Short Course to PGDA / CTA).
- Candidates may be required to interview to see if they are qualified for the bursary.
- Candidates must submit all the required documents and sign a contract to qualify for the bursary.
- Preference is given to full-time students who are unemployed. But in some cases, part-time, unemployed students may also be awarded.
How to Apply?
A limited number of students get bursaries in Milpark Education. Take time to read the complete information properly and arrange all the required documents before applying.
Applicants must download and complete the Milpark Bursary Application Form 2022.
Complete the application with all the attachments and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications will be rejected and won’t be considered in any case.
Note: An applicant must be financially and academically qualified to get awarded. The applicant must complete the application to receive a response. Re-submission of applications is not allowed.
- Attach valid and certified copies of South African nationality.
- Attach a certified copy of Matric or NSC, National Senior Certificate.
- Attach a certified copy of the degree or other relevant academic certificates.
- Submit an original and signed letter of recommendation from a qualified person, excluding family members, to comment on academic performance.
- The Bursary Committee will review and shortlist the applicants by checking each application thoroughly.
- Shortlisted applicants will require to prepare for an interview.
- The bursary committee will make a final decision on awarding bursaries to qualified applicants.
- The committee will notify each applicant in writing.
For students in 11th grade, the final selection will be made after their Matric or NSC results.
After receiving a bursary, the student should academically perform well and achieve all curriculum activities to the satisfaction of the Bursary Committee.
The last date for application is 25 November 2022
The final decision will be published, and students will be informed on or after January 31, 2023.
Student Enquiry: 086 999 0001
Cape Town Campus
2nd Floor, Sunclare Building
Melville Extension 2
Cnr Main road East
If the bursary has already been closed, you are requested not to contact Milpark Education. View our other bursaries open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/