About South African Bulk Terminals (SABT)
A supplier of freight management solutions, South African Bulk Terminals (Pty) Ltd (SABT) handles, stores, and transports bulk goods such as rice, grain, maize, soy, sunflower seeds, and soya meal.
Bidvest Freight, the freight management division of the publicly traded Bidvest Group, includes South African Bulk Terminals (SABT) as a significant business unit. Two top-notch bulk terminals (DBS and RBT) are owned and run by the firm in the Port of Durban.
The South African Bulk Terminals (SABT) Bursary 2023
The South African Bulk Terminals (SABT) Bursary 2023 is now accepting applications for the academic year 2023. Students pursuing studies in any field can apply for the bursary programme.
You can apply for this bursary if you meet the following:
- Grade 12 learners/ Matriculants (intending to enroll in their first year of Tertiary studies in 2021)
- Full-time learners currently enrolled at Tertiary institutions who require funding for the 2021 academic year
Once you receive it, the bursary covers the following expenses while studying in a tertiary institution.
- Full exam fees
- Full registration fees
- Full tuition fees
Shortlisted applicants receive feedback, attend a panel interview, and after we contact successful applicants. If you do not receive any feedback by 28 February 2023, accept that your application was unsuccessful.
SABT Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
You must meet the following minimum application requirements before you begin applying for the bursary. Failure to meet any of them leads to the disregard of your application.
- You must be a permanent resident or citizen of South Africa.
- You must be under 35 years of age in 2023.
- You must have been through Matric in 2022 or should pursue it at the time of applying.
- You must study or plan to study full-time in 2023.
- You need to study or plan to study in an accredited South African tertiary institution.
- You must not have any other funding.
- You need to be unemployed to apply.
- You need to make yourself available for on-site work.
- Students with disabilities can apply.
Qualified applicants should download the bursary application form below:
After filling it out, you should ensure to include the following accompanying documents before submission. Failure to have any of them leads to the disregard of your application.
- A certified copy of your ID document.
- Latest grade 11 and Matric results (certified copy)
- A certified copy of your Matric certificate, if you’ve completed it.
- Certified copies of your recent academic records.
- Proof of acceptance in a tertiary university on the institution’s letterhead.
- Study fees breakdown of the university enrolled.
- If you have a disability, you need to provide medical records.
- Affidavit of parent’s/guardian’s jobs.
- A motivational letter or an SOP and a CV (not more than 2 pages long).
- Proof of residential status in Durban, if applicable.
You should ensure to complete the application and send it through e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure you insert the word “BURSARY2023″ in the e-mail subject line.
You should ensure to adhere to the following when applying.
- Submit the application form in PDF format.
- Ensure you submit the application in soft copy only electronically via e-mail.
The last date to apply for the South African Bulk Terminals (SABT) Bursary programme is 31 January 2023. Any applications after this date are not acceptable.
Address: 101 Maydon Rd, Maydon Wharf, Durban, 4001.
Telephone Number: +27 31 327 5000
E-mail address: email@example.com
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/