About Sasha Laurel and the Regenesys Foundation
Sasha-Lee Laurel Olivier was crowned Miss Africa in the year 2019. She partnered with the Regenesys Foundation to help her achieve the goal of making quality education accessible to all South Africans who are disadvantaged.
Sasha Laurel alongside Dr Marko Saravanja, who is the chairman of Regenesys Foundation are giving out R1 billion in the name of Sasha Laurel Bursary to underprivileged students. This bursary will help them get a qualification that is internationally recognised by Regenesys Business School.
Sasha Laurel Bursary 2022
The Sasha Laurel Bursary 2022 is offering South African students an opportunity to get an internationally recognised degree in any of the following fields through Regenesys Business School – Business, Accountancy and Public Management. The bursary value of R 1-billion will be divided among the top 500 applicants. These are the qualifications that are made available by Regenesys Business School:
Qualifications for in-class education:
- Master of Business Administration
- Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Human Resources Management
- Certificate in Project Management
- Certificate Programme in Municipal Finance
- Bachelor of Accounting Science
- Higher Certificate in Public Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Management
Qualifications for E-learning:
- Higher Certificate in Business Management – Banking
- Higher Certificate in Business Management – Retail Management
- Higher Certificate in Business Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Retail Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Banking
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management (with online tutorial support)
The Sasha Laurel Bursary 2022 is being offered to 500 underprivileged students from South Africa. The selected students are required to pay R500 per month for their education. The rest of the fees will be covered by the bursary.
The accepted students will also not have any registration fee, textbook fees, and ITC check requirements. Once the students who are offered the bursary graduate, they will be eligible to receive a 60% allowance on the premium that they have payed. The other 40% will be refunded to the students once they have graduated and have full-time employment.
Eligibility Criteria For The Sasha Laurel Bursary
The applicants must satisfy the following criteria to be deemed eligible to be awarded the Sasha Laurel Bursary 2022:
- The applicant must be a South African citizen.
- The applicant must be interested in pursuing their education in one of the three above given fields and the courses.
- The applicant must be earning R3,000 per month or must have a supporting family member with an income of at least R3,000 per month.
- The applicant must be above 23 years old, must have passed Grade 11 and a few short courses, or the applicant must have passed their NQF level 4 qualification or completed Matric education with either a bachelors pass or certificate pass.
- Applicants who had to stop or were not able to complete their matric education are encouraged to apply.
- The applicant must be a student who requires financial aid.
How to Apply For The Sasha Laurel Bursary?
Here is how you can apply to the Sasha Laurel Bursary 2022:
- Fill out your details here to get the downloadable application form.
- You must provide all the information asked there and click on “Download” to get access to the application pack which will have the forms that you will have to fill.
- These sections must be filled manually – Ed4All Application form, Contract, Regenesys Business School admission form, and the student declaration form.
- All of the above sections must be printed out, filled manually, scanned and then submitted.
- Email your application form with all the documents required at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications sent online will not be accepted and must be scanned and sent to the above email id. A reply will be sent within 3 days of submitting your application.
The students who are applying to the Sasha Laurel Bursary 2022 must have the following documents ready while submitting their application:
- Certified copy of your identification document or passport
- A certified copy of the students Matric Certificate or 11th Grade certificate
- The student’s recently updated Curriculum vitae (CV)
- ID document of the surety, if applicable
- Completed Ed4All application form
- A signed copy of the student declaration form
- A completely filled and signed contract with your initials on each page
- Filled out application form for the Regenesys Business School
- Proof of income –
- If employed or sponsor is employed – latest payslip and the previous 3 months bank statements
- If self-employed or sponsor is self-employed – latest payslip and 6 months bank statements
Closing Date Of The Sasha Laurel Bursary
The Sasha Laurel Bursary 2022 applications closes on 31st January 2022. It is important to note that incomplete application forms and the applications sent after the closing date will not be accepted.
Contact Details Of The Bursar
If you have any further questions regarding the Sasha Laurel Bursary 2022, you can contact the bursary providers at:
Email – email@example.com
Tel – 011 689 5000
If the bursary has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other bursaries open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/