About School of Entrepreneurship & Arena Holdings
The School of Entrepreneurship is a unique and innovative learning platform dedicated to helping aspiring entrepreneurs turn their ideas into successful businesses. It was founded by Leon Lategan, who is a highly respected figure in the entrepreneurial world. He serves as the founder and head coach of the institute. He has a wealth of experience, having provided guidance and training to more than 50,000 entrepreneurs across South Africa and in 21 cities worldwide.
Over the next five years, their objective is to cultivate 10,000 new entrepreneurs. These entrepreneurs will be trained to establish successful and sustainable businesses that generate maximum employment opportunities.
The Arena Academy is a philanthropic endeavor of Arena Holdings, the company behind the publication of TimesLIVE and the Sunday Times. The academy’s objective is to provide its students with the necessary resources to thrive in both their academic and future endeavors.
School of Entrepreneurship & Arena Holdings Bursary 2023
The School of Entrepreneurship, in partnership with the Arena Academy, has announced its bursary programme for the 2023 academic year. They will be awarding a total of 101 bursaries, each valued at R19,995, as part of their 4LIFE Entrepreneurship Mastery Online Programme.
This programme aims to provide individuals, whether just out of high school or working in a corporate job, with the necessary skills and knowledge to start their own businesses. Participants will receive expert guidance, professional entrepreneur coaching, continuous support and all the tools needed to turn their entrepreneurial dreams into reality.
The programme covers a diverse range of fields, including advertising, business, entrepreneurship, finance, management, marketing, sales, and others.
With this programme, you’ll receive the following:
- Lifetime access – this includes future upgrade of contents and entry to exclusive community of entrepreneurs
- Monthly coaching and guidance.
- Live online sessions streamed at 9 am (GMT+2), excluding holidays.
- Facility to watch recorded sessions at your convenience.
- Case studies, assignments and exercises.
- An interactive Q&A session after each session.
- Personalized guidance from a coach to keep you on track
Plus, bonus tools like
- An Enneagram Assessment to help you understand yourself better.
- A 6-Month Subscription to the GrowthKit Web Marketing Platform for even more support.
The programme consists of the following modules:
Start your Business: Module 1
- This module provides comprehensive coaching, support, and a clear roadmap to help you launch your business effortlessly and effectively.
- The duration of this module is 3 months.
- It starts on March 1st, 2023, and daily live sessions will be provided during this module.
Scale your Business: Module 2
- This module offers expert training from successful entrepreneurs to help you grow and establish your business.
- The duration is six months, starting on June 1st, 2023, and daily live sessions will be provided during this module.
Sustain your Business: Module 3:
- This module grants you lifetime access to the company’s entrepreneurial community, allowing you to build a strong business network through referrals.
- The duration of this module is a lifetime.
Eligibility Criteria For The Bursary
To be eligible for the bursary, all applicants must meet the following criteria. Please note that failure to meet these requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- You must be equal to or more than the age of 16.
- It is necessary to have a device that is capable of accessing the internet.
- Having a reliable internet connection for online streaming is a must.
- Commitment to participate in all coaching sessions, either live or through recordings, is mandatory.
- You must also be fully dedicated to completing all assigned tasks.
- You must have read and agreed to the rules, as well as the terms and conditions.
How To Apply For The Bursary?
To apply for the School of Entrepreneurship and Arena Holdings Bursary, please submit your application online through the 4LIFE Entrepreneurship Programme portal. Click on this link to apply.
The 4LIFE Entrepreneurship Programme portal does not ask for any kind of document to submit.
Closing Date Of The Bursary
The deadline for submitting applications for the School of Entrepreneurship & Arena Holdings Bursary 2023 is fast approaching and all submissions must be received by no later than 11:59 pm on 19 February 2023.
Contact Details Of The Bursar
If you have any questions regarding this scholarship programme, reach out to the School of Entrepreneurship for assistance. Visit this link https://schoolofentrepreneurship.co/contact
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/