Tastic is a well-known rice brand that has delivered Parboiled Rice products in South Africa since 1961. It is a sub-brand of Tiger Brands that includes long-grain prices, rice from around the world, Rice found in wild and brown rice that is rich in nutrients and vitamins and flavoured rice (parboiled rice with spices).
The Tastic Bursary Programme
Tastic is providing an opportunity for students to receive funding for their studies.
The bursary will be awarded to 60 selected students who will be given an amount of R25000. The amount is given for the tuition fee to the student so they can study at any recognized university or college in South Africa.
Here are some details about the bursary that should be kept in mind by the candidate:
- A total of 60 students will be selected to win bursary awards.
- The winners are selected randomly and the selected candidates will be informed via telephone within a week of the draw.
- If for any reason, the provider is not able to contact the winner, the promoter holds the right to give the award to another candidate.
- If you enter the competition, you agree with participating in promotional campaigns and that your name will be used for advertising or promotion under the brand.
- Before receiving the award, selected candidates might be needed to sign a waiver of liability and indemnity.
- Selected candidates will need to give their personal information including email address, full name, passport and ID number, and proof of registration at a college. They will also be signing an acknowledgment that they have received the prize.
Eligibility Criteria For The Tastic Bursary
The candidate must pass the eligibility criteria before applying for the bursary. There should not be any exceptions or the application will be rejected:
- The candidate must hold South African citizenship.
- The candidate must need to be 18 years old or older.
- That candidate must not be a juristic person.
- The candidate must be enrolled at a recognized university within South Africa.
- The candidate must not be in the position (director, consultant or employee) at the Tiger Brands Group of Companies. The candidate must not be related to the company in any form like spouse, family member, business partner or supplier of goods.
- The candidate must agree with the terms and conditions. You can read the terms and conditions
How to Apply For The Tastic Bursary?
The candidates need to post a comment describing why they are the ideal candidate for the bursary. Use the following hashtags: #Tastic #EducationFund #PerfectParnership
The document details that need to be submitted will be shared with the selected candidates.
Some of the documents needed will be:
- ID documents.
- Passport details.
- Proof of registration at a college.
- Acknowledgment that the candidate has received the prize.
Closing Date Of The Tastic Bursary
The applications will be closed on 31 March 2023. Interested candidates must complete the application process before the closing date as no late submissions will be accepted.
Contact Details of The Bursar
If the candidate has any queries, they can contact the provider (Tiger Brands) directly:
Telephone: 0860 121 444
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/