About The Tiso Foundation
The Tiso Foundation was established in 2001, as a Public Benefit Organization to award bursaries and scholarships for teaching and research. It is a self-sustainable organization focusing on improving support, education, and development for South African youth. The Tiso Foundation values excellence to provide holistic support to deserving students.
Established in 2015, The Tiso Foundation Masters Scholarship aims to provide ample opportunities for Black Youth to pursue a Master’s degree. The Master’ Scholarships also allow the candidates to pursue higher education after completing the degree.
To date, The Tiso Foundation has invested more than R100 million, improving 42, 000 lives through skill development and education programs.
The Tiso Foundation Masters Scholarship 2023
The Tiso Foundation is awarding scholarships to students for the upcoming academic year to pursue a Master’s degree in any course.
The scholarship aims to provide ample opportunities for the youth of South Africa to boost their productivity and skill set among them.
Prior to applying for the scholarship, applicants have to suffice the following eligibility criteria
- The candidate must be a South African citizen, aged between 18- 35 years of age
- The applicant must be black (according to BBBEE catheterization; Indian, Coloured, or Black)
- The applying candidate must have completed M. Tech or Honors qualification
- The candidate must be pursuing or applied for a full-time Master’s degree in any field from an accredited and recognized the University of Technology or a University in South Africa
- The applicant must achieve a minimum average of 70% in the Matric examination and 65% in the latest tertiary examination
- The candidate must require financial assistance and unemployed
- The applying should be able to finish references along with their applications
How To Apply?
To apply for The Tiso Foundation Masters Scholarship, click here
The application has to be submitted online.
For the successful acceptance of your candidature, you have to submit the following documents
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified copies of degree certificates and university transcripts
- Employment reference (if there is no work experience then an academic reference can also be sent)
- Academic reference
- Supervisor endorsement
The closing date for The Tiso Foundation Masters Scholarship is 30 November 2022. The bursary panel will reject the application if submitted post-deadline.
For any queries related to the scholarship, candidates can contact:
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: http://allbursaries.co.za/notice/