About Tomorrow Trust
Tomorrow Trust is a non-profit organization in South Africa that helps vulnerable and orphaned children with a holistic approach. This approach encompasses their academic, self-development, life skills, and psycho-social support to help strike a balance between life aspects on the children’s social, physical, and mental well-being. This will help them proactively and self-sustainably achieve their goals to their full potential and contribute to building a better society.
Tomorrow Trust was established to resolve the poverty crisis resulting from HIV/AIDS in 2005, making many children orphans. It was extremely important to help such learners complete their Grade 12 with better results and provide them with easy access to new opportunities.
Tomorrow Trust works with three core principles of Growth, Social Justice, and Compassion.
Tomorrow Trust Bursaries 2024
Tomorrow Trust is inviting students for their comprehensive bursary allocated to the upcoming academic year and it covers the following:
- Full university fees
- Living allowance
- Accommodation allowance
- Textbooks and Equipment
- A laptop
Adding to this, Tomorrow Trust also offers a unique service to students. They will receive one-on-one monthly psychological support for their academic coaching, mental well-being, a general sounding board, and career guidance.
Students will also be signing up for the monthly specialized holistic workshops that cover important topics needed to succeed in work and general life.
Students willing to apply for the Tomorrow Trust Undergrad Bursary must abide by the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of South Africa
- The candidate must be between 18 to 25 years of age
- Must be pursuing a full-time Undergraduate degree, Honors degree.
- Must NOT be a Masters or Ph.D. student
- Must be pursuing a degree or intend to pursue a degree at one of the institutions – Rhodes, UP, UCT, Stellenbosch, UJ, and WITS.
- Graduates who complete or have completed their undergraduate between Jan 2021 and Dec 2023.
How to Apply?
Go to the following link and select the “Click Here to Apply” button:
- Tomorrow Trust will not consider incomplete applications or those including misrepresentations.
- Make sure to attach ALL required documents listed below
- Please complete all sections of the application form.
Applicants must submit the following mandatory documents along with their application form:
- Certified ID
- Grade 12 term-2 school reports (with school stamp)
- A motivation letter clearly explaining why you want to choose this field of study and how you plan to use it after graduation.
- Proof of income (combine all in a single document/ scan for all members of the household, including SASSA and affidavits).
- If you are in matric (2022), submit a Grade 11 end-year report (with the school stamp).
- If you are an Undergrad student at University or matriculated, then Latest Official Transcript
- Matric certificate (certified by the commissioner of Oaths or police station).
Important Note: For applicants under 18 years of age, a parent/legal guardian must complete a signed consent form along with a certified copy of their proof of identity to comply with the POPI regulations. Download the guardian consent form HERE.
The application deadline is 31 October 2023, Tuesday at midday 12 pm
- Students will receive a confirmation email once Tomorrow Trust receives the application form.
- In case of an unsuccessful application, Tomorrow Trust will advise you.
- Successful candidates must appear for Interviews.
- If you don’t hear from Tomorrow Trust within 4 months of the closing date, consider your application rejected.
For any support related to the Tomorrow Trust Undergrad Bursary, contact the following:
Tel: (+27) 11 447 7707
For any issues related to the online application: Support@AuraAMS.app
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/