About VKB Group
The VKB Group, founded in 1919, is a contemporary and dynamic agricultural enterprise dedicated to providing solutions for the evolving and varied requirements of agricultural producers and associated stakeholders.
The VKB Group is a prominent agricultural corporation with a comprehensive network of 29 subsidiaries, and VKB Beleggings serves as the holding company.
VKB Group Bursary 2024
The VKB Group has invited students to submit their applications for their external bursary program for the academic year 2024.
The students will get bursaries for studying in the following fields of study:
- Economics (BCom)
- Accounting (BCom)
- Marketing (BCom)
- Law (BCom or LLB)
- Risk Management (BCom)
Candidates who make it to the shortlist will receive notifications within 30 days from the closing date. If you have not received any communication within this timeframe, kindly consider that your application was not successful.
Candidates should meet the specified minimum entry requirements outlined below to be eligible for the bursary. Please be aware that if you do not meet all of these conditions, your application will not be taken into consideration:
- You must have a South African Citizenship
- You should be either in Matric presently or have successfully completed your Matric.
- Your intention should be to pursue one of the above-mentioned degree qualifications.
- Enrollment or intention to enroll in a South African-recognized and accredited tertiary institution is necessary.
- If you have completed Matric, a minimum average score of 70% across all subjects is required.
- If you are currently studying at the tertiary level, maintaining a minimum average score of 60% in major subjects is expected.
How to Apply?
Please download and fill out the VKB Group Bursary Application Form 2024
To submit your application, please send it via email to: email@example.com
Please ensure that you include the phrase “VKB Bursary 2024” in the email subject line.
Please ensure you provide copies of the following supporting documents when submitting your application. The submission of these documents is mandatory; failure to include any of the listed items may result in disqualification.
- Certified copy of your ID document
- Recent passport-sized photograph (required for application form attachment)
- Grade 11 final results and the most recent Matric results (if currently enrolled in Matric)
- Matric certificate (if Matric has been successfully completed)
- Complete academic transcript, including the latest results for the current academic year (if currently pursuing studies)
The application deadline is 31 October 2023.
For any inquiries or questions regarding this scholarship programme, please reach out to the VKB Group directly.
Name of the contact person: Mrs Ariska du Plessis
Telephone: 27 87 358 8565
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do NOT contact Canon Collins Trust if this bursary has already closed. View our other bursaries open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/