About WOA Fuels & Oils
Wholesalers of petroleum and petroleum-related products, WOA Fuels & Oils is a prominent supplier of petroleum products both domestically and internationally. The Women of Africa Group is part of Women in Fuels & Oils – an organization owned and controlled exclusively by women. Other services offered by WOA Group include Women In Logistics Car Carrier, Women in Logistics, WOA Insurance Brokers, WOA Construction, Women in Engineering and WOA Pharmaceuticals.
WOA Fuels & Oils Bursary 2022 – 2023
The WOA Fuels & Oils bursary program is open to students. This bursary is intended to assist students in achieving their goal of studying at a Tertiary institution (off-campus or on-campus) by providing them with both financial and non-financial support.
The following fields will be eligible for bursaries:
- SHERQ (Health, Safety, Environment, Risk, Quality)
- Supply Chain
The company will require successful candidates to sign a bursary agreement. Woa Fuels & Oils reserves the right to modify or change the T&Cs for the bursary program at any time and reserves the right to select and approve the recipients. The company will post any revisions to its Terms and Conditions page on its website if they occur.
Eligibility Criteria For The Bursary
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the following requirements. Please note that your application will not be considered if you don’t meet all of the requirements:
- Citizenship of South Africa is required
- A Matriculation certificate is required
- An English score of at least 60% is required in Matric
- For all other subjects in Matric, you must score at least 50%
- In order to apply for the scholarship, you must study one of the above-listed fields
- The institution must be accredited and recognized by the government of South Africa before you can enroll.
- Having financial difficulties is a requirement
- A rural area and a historically disadvantaged background are prerequisites
- The University welcomes applications from students with disabilities
How to Apply?
Students must submit the list of above documents for this bursary application – there is no application form to complete.
Please send applications electronically to: email@example.com
In the subject line of your email, type “WOA Fuels & Oils Bursary Application“.
In order to apply, eligible students must submit clear copies of the following documents (failing to submit these documents may result in your application being rejected):
- Document of identification (certified copy)
- Matriculation certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary enrollment (on the letterhead of the institution)
- A certified copy of the parents’ or guardians’ ID documents
- The proof of income of the parents or guardians (affidavit if unemployed or self-employed, recent payslips if employed, pension/grant documents, if applicable).
Closing Date Of The Bursary
The application deadline is 30 June 2022.
Applications received after this date will not be considered; apply before the deadline to ensure your application is evaluated.
Contact Details Of The Bursar
Please contact WOA Fuels & Oils directly if you have any questions about this bursary programme:
Tel No.: 031 563 0502
Link of contact page: http://woaonline.com/contact/contact/
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/