About Clicks Foundation
Clicks Foundation was established in 1968 in Cape Town, South Africa, by entrepreneurial retailer Jack Goldin. The first store of the company was opened on St. Georges Street.
Clicks Foundation is a cluster of beauty, healthcare, lifestyle, and retail chains and brands present within South Africa. The brands included are Claire’s, Clicks, General Nutrition Corporation (GNC), Musica, and The Body Shop among other high-end brand names.
This retail giant has 795 outlets across South Africa and sells a wide variety of products. It is currently the biggest retail pharmacy chain in South Africa with more than 470 pharmacies in the country.
Clicks Foundation Pharmacy Bursary 2023
The Clicks Foundation is awarding pharmacy bursaries to students for the coming year. The bursary will be provided for undergraduate studies in Pharmacy degree studies.
The bursary aims to address the skills scarcity found in South Africa and helps in providing opportunities to improve the situation.
The final selection of candidates will be solely on the basis of merit. There are no attached obligations with the bursary and the bursary promotes the principles of Click Foundation in encouraging transformation and sustainable development while value contributing to the nation’s development plan.
The bursary will be provided solely at Click Foundation’s discretion. Each of the applicants will undergo screening under the selection criteria set by Clicks Foundation and the economic and national population will be taken under consideration while making the final decision.
Clicks Foundation Pharmacy bursary will cover the expenses of registration, tuition, and prescribed textbooks and provide study assistance and learning aids when required. However, the bursary will not cover the previous year’s expenses or study loans.
Before applying for the Pharmacy bursary, candidates have to suffice the following criteria
- The candidate must be a citizen of South African
- Your age should be between 19- 35 years
- The applicant must have completed their matric examination
- The applicant must be in their second, third, or fourth-year undergraduate Pharmacy degree study
- The student must be studying at an accredited and recognized the University of South Africa.
- The applicant must achieve a minimum average score of 70% in their latest examination
- Candidate should not be getting any other bursary or scholarship benefits
- Preference will be given to candidates belonging to a disadvantaged background
How To Apply?
To apply for the Clicks Foundation Pharmacy Bursary, please click here
Note: You must submit your application online.
Applicants need to provide the following mandatory documents to complete their bursary application.
- Certified copy of ID documents
- Certified copy of Matric certificate
- Lastest and complete University academic record, preferably on the letterhead of the institution
- Registration proof
- Disability proof or a letter from a medical doctor (only if applicable)
The closing date for Clicks Foundation Pharmacy Bursary is 30 November 2022. Clicks Foundation will reject applications if submitted after the deadline.
For any questions or doubts regarding the bursary registration, you can contact
Tel no.: 010 140 3099
Email id: email@example.com
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/