About the Mediclinic & ER24
Mediclinic International PLC is an international private healthcare firm registered on the London Stock Exchange, the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, and the New South Wales Stock Exchange (Namibian Stock Exchange). Mediclinic Southern Africa, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mediclinic International PLC, is a private hospital organization based in South Africa and Namibia that focuses on providing high-quality medical care in a welcoming setting.
Mediclinic Southern Africa, which represents Mediclinic International’s Southern African business, owns ER24. ER24 is the country’s leading private emergency medical care provider, offering top-notch emergency response and pre-hospital treatment to both public and private hospitals.
The Mediclinic and ER24 Bursary 2023
The bursary is an invitation from the Mediclinic and ER24 for students to apply for the academic year 2023. They have realized that there is a global shortage of skills in healthcare and medicine and to tackle this problem they are offering bursaries.
The bursary will be provided only in two fields:
- Emergency medical care
- Clinical Technology
Here are some important notes about the bursary:
- It only covers the cost of tuition.
- The scholarship is given only for a year at a time.
- The candidates have to apply for funding every year.
Bursary Eligibility & Requirements
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria. There should not be any exceptions or the application will be rejected.
- The candidate must have qualified Matric or the candidate must be doing it currently.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Pass in Matric.
- The candidate must pursue studies in any of the abovementioned fields in the academic year 2024.
- The candidate must be economically deficient.
- The financial status of the parents/applicant will be given consideration
- Employment Equity candidates will be given preference.
How to Apply For The Bursary?
The bursary applications must be submitted online at: Mediclinic Bursary Application 2024
(Reference number: 38512)
All the mentioned documents must be submitted with the application form. There should not be any exceptions.
- Certified copies of ID documents.
- Certified copies of final results of Matric, if entering the first year of the degree.
- Current Academic records and transcripts.
- Proof of registration/acceptance at a tertiary institution.
- Proof of income of the household (payslips for employed, affidavits for unemployed).
- Budget of the programme.
Closing Date Of The Bursary
The application will be closed on 31 July 2023. The candidates must submit the application before the deadline or it will not be accepted.
Contact Details Of The Bursar
If the candidate has any queries regarding the bursary, you can contact Mediclinic directly:
Telephone: 021 809 6705
Email at email@example.com
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/