About Hollywoodbets Bursary 2021
The organizations of Hollywoodbets have always had a passion for supporting the educational development of students. To encourage this growth and help with the achievement of career goals, the organization offers exciting opportunities where external individuals can apply for a bursary with Hollywoodbets and the Lighthouse Foundation through the, “The Future is Bright” project. The Hollywoodbets Bursary Programme and the Lighthouse Foundation award tertiary bursaries worth R1,000,000 to qualified applicants.
Hollywoodbets Radio Bursary 2021 Requirements and Eligibility
Hollywoodbets is proud to be extending its bursary project, once again!
Their Purple Family feels very strongly about growth and educational development and therefore, in partnership with South Africa’s favorite radio stations, they have decided to offer qualifying applicants a share of R2 million in bursaries.
The bursary covers the registration fees and tuition fees. The Hollywoodbets Bursary Programme is currently in search of undergraduates looking for scholarships.
How to Apply and Application Details
Interested applicants can follow the link here and click on the “Apply” button to accomplish the application process online.
Applicant must also submit the following supporting documentation as part of their application:
- A copy of the applicant’s ID
- Proof of address
- A statement of results or Matric certificate
- Detailed information about the applicant’s selected qualification
- A motivation letter for consideration
- An acceptance letter from the applicant’s chosen the institution
- The complete registration, examination, and tuition fees that cover the subjects or courses the applicant will receive from the institution, the length of the applicant’s qualification (also known as the proforma invoice, and the name, address, and proof of banking details of the registered institution.
Please note:- .JPG format is not supported for the uploading of supporting documents.
13 February 2021
Address: P.O. Box 74234, Rochdale Park,4034
Tel #: 087 353 7634