Get a list of all available bursaries in South Africa that are set to end receiving the new application form in April 2021.
Attending college and completing graduation in a specific field always expensive for students and their families. Luckily, there has many companies and organizations in South Africa offering a huge amount of funding through bursaries and scholarships each year to help potential students pay their education cost and keep continue their studies.
Bursaries & Scholarships with April 2021 Deadline
It highly advises that students who require funding for their studies should seek out and apply for available bursary programs in which they meet the eligibility and requirements. To help students with the process here we listed some of the available bursaries that are closing in April 2021. If any new bursaries programme found within this month’s deadline, we will update the link here later. Bookmark this page and check back later for new updates.
- FoodBev SETA DISCRETIONARY Grant, 09 April
- Assmang Khumani Mine Bursary, 15 April
- Bongani Mayosi National Health Scholars Programm, 15 April
- South African Nursery Association Bursary, 16 April
- SOLTRAIN Bursary Fund, 16 April
- Mandela Rhodes Foundation Scholarship, 20 April
- Allan Gray Orbis Foundation Fellowship, 30 April
- Columbus Stainless Bursaries, 30 April
- Exxaro Bursary, 30 April
- FoodBev SETA Mandatory Grant, 30 April
- GrandWest Socio-Economic Development (SED) Bursary, 30 April
- Independent Field Advertiser (IFA) Bursary, 30 April
- NRF-Nuffic Doctoral Scholarships, 30 April
- Pharmaceutical Society of South Africa Bursaries, 30 April (Postgraduate)
- Shoprite Bursaries, 30 April
- South African Veterinary Foundation (SAVF) Bursary, 30 April
- ….more bursaries coming soon
P.S: Visit each link to get further details about individual bursary program aims, requirements, eligibility, and application process. Usually, most of the bursaries are offered yearly and the exact application deadline often updated every year. Be sure to check for any further changes in the dates and other details.
List of Bursaries in South Africa that Open Year Around (No Deadline):
All these listed bursaries have not an exact deadline for application opening and closing. Students can submit their applications throughout the year.
P.S. – It highly advises that students who require funding for their studies should seek out and apply for all available bursary programs in which they meet the eligibility and requirements.