Getting funding for tertiary or higher education studies is always stressful in South Africa. Especially when you’ve left it to the last minute.
Luckily, there has many companies and organizations in South Africa offering a huge amount of funding through bursaries and scholarships each year to help potential students, paying their education costs to build a better South Africa.
To help students finding the right bursary program, we listed below all those bursaries that are still open for the new application and going to close the new application opportunity within August 2021. All listed bursaries’ application process is currently open. You can still submit an application to get your education fund!
(If any new bursaries programme is found within this month’s deadline, we will update that link later here. Bookmark this page and check back later to see new updates.)
List of all Bursaries closing in August 2021:
- Transport Education Training Authority (TETA) Bursary, 02 August
- SARAO NRF Postgraduate Scholarship, 06 August
- FEDISA Future Vision Bursary, 15 August
- HORTGRO Bursary, 15 August
- Legal Practitioners Fidelity Fund Bursary, 15 August
- Liberty Actuarial Bursary, 31 August
- National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) Bursary, 31 August
- Masakh’iSizwe (MiS) Bursary, 31 August
- Rhodes Trust Scholarships for Southern Africa, 15 August
- Gallagher Foundation Scholarship, 31 August
- GWK Ben Scholtz Bursary Fund, 31 August
- Hatch Bursaries, 31 August
- Klaus-Jürgen Bathe Leadership Scholarships, 31 August
- SAICA Thuthuka Bursary Fund, 31 August
- South African Actuaries Development Program (SAADP) Bursary 2022, 31 August
- South African Institute of Race Relations (SAIRR) Bursary, 31 August
- South African Property Owners Association (SAPOA) Bursary, 31 August
- South African Road Federation Bursary, 31 August
- UFS Stars Of Stars Competition Bursary, 31 August
- ….more bursaries coming soon
(Note: Click on each bursary program link to get all the details. Including bursary requirements, eligibility, application process, contact information etc.)
List of Bursaries in South Africa that Open Year Around (No Deadline):
All these listed bursaries have not an exact deadline for application opening and closing. Students can submit the application throughout the year.
P.S. – It highly advises that students who require funding for their studies should seek out and apply for all available bursary programs in which they meet the eligibility and requirements.