Getting funding for tertiary or higher education study is always stressful in South Africa. Especially when you’ve left it to the last minute.
Luckily, there has many companies and organizations in South Africa offering a huge amount of funding through bursaries and scholarships each year to help potential students, paying their education cost to build a better South Africa.
To help students finding the right bursary program, we listed below all those bursaries that are still open for the new application and going to close the new application opportunity within August 2020. All listed bursaries application process is currently open. You can still submit an application to get your education fund!
(If any new bursaries programme found within this month’s deadline, we will update that link later here. Bookmark this page and check back later to see new updates.)
List of all Bursaries closing in August 2020:
- SACTWU Bursary, 07 August
- Canon Collins Sol Plaatje Scholarship, 10 August
- SARAO Diploma in Engineering Technology Scholarship, 14 August
- Accenture Scholarship, 15 August
- Attorneys Fidelity Fund Bursary, 15 August
- Hortgro Bursary, 15 August
- Transnet Bursaries, 15 August
- Zutari Undergraduate Bursary, 15 August
- Transport Education Training Authority (TETA) Bursary, 17 August
- National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) Bursary, National Bursary – 30 August
- SAICA Thuthuka Bursary Fund, 30 August
- Aurecon Bursary, 31 August
- Gallagher Foundation Scholarship, 31 August
- GWK Ben Scholtz Bursary Fund, 31 August
- Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) Bursary, 31 August
- Institute of Race Relations (SAIRR) Bursary, 31 August
- National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) Bursary, International Bursary – 31 August
- Masakh’iSizwe (MiS Department of Transport and Public Works) Bursary, 31 August
- The Agar-Hamilton Trust Bursary, 31 August – for new applications
- Toyota SA Bursary Programme, 31 August
- SAIRR Bursary South Africa, 31 August
- South African Property Owners Association (SAPOA) Bursary, 31 August
- South African Road Federation (SARF) Bursary, 31 August
- South African Table Grape Industry (SATI) Bursary, 31 August
- Winter Cereal Trust Bursary, 31 August
- ….more bursaries coming soon
(Note: Click on each bursary program link to get all the details. Including bursary requirements, eligibility, application process, contact information etc.)
List of Bursaries in South Africa that Open Year Around (No Deadline):
All these listed bursaries have not an exact deadline for application opening and closing. Students can submit the application throughout the year.
P.S. – It highly advises that students who require funding for their study should seek out and apply for all available bursary programs in which they meet the eligibility and requirements.