Getting funding for higher or tertiary education studies is always stressful in South Africa. Especially when you’ve left it to the last minute.
Luckily, there are many companies and organizations out there in South Africa offering a huge amount of funding through bursaries and scholarships each year to help potential students, paying their education cost to build a better South Africa.
To help students finding the appropriate bursary program, we have listed below all those bursaries that are still open for the new application opportunity and going to close within the month of December 2020. All listed bursaries application process is currently open and ongoing. You can still have a chance to submit an application to get your education funding!
(If any new bursaries programme found within this month’s deadline, we will update that link later here. Bookmark this page and check back later to see new updates.)
List of all Bursaries closing in December 2020:
- Knysna Municipality Mayoral Bursary, 04 December
- Pyrotec Bursary, 6 December
- Rhodes University Global Partnership Network Masters Scholarships, 14 December
- Illovo Sugar Ltd Bursary, 15 December
- SAIBPP Bursary Fund, 15 December
- SAMAC NPC Bursary, 15 December
- NRF Postgraduate Scholarships, 18 December
- Isipho Admin Bursary, 19 December
- National Disaster Management Centre External Bursary, 30 December
- The Agar-Hamilton Trust Bursary, 30 December for renewed applications
- Webber Wentzel Scholarship, 30 December
- The Hexagon Trust Bursary, 31 December
- WOZA MATRICS Bidvest Bursaries, 31 December
- ….more bursaries coming soon
(Note: Click on each bursary program link to get all the details. Including bursary requirements, eligibility, application process, contact information etc)
List of Bursaries in South Africa that Open Year Around (No Deadline):
All these listed bursaries have not an exact deadline for application opening and closing. Students can submit applications throughout the year.
P.S. – It highly advises that students who require funding for their study should seek out and apply for all available bursary programs in which they meet the eligibility and requirements.
** Please SHARE this page on your Facebook or Twitter if you found it helpful **