Attending college and became graduated can be quite expensive for students and their families. Luckily, there are many companies and organizations offering bursaries and scholarships to help you pay for your education. Students should seek out and apply for available bursaries in which they meet the eligibility requirements. Here we listed some of the available bursaries that are closing in February 2021.
Bursaries & Scholarships with February 2021 Deadline
In the list below, you’ll find some bursaries with January due dates. Students are encouraged to visit each link to get further details about bursary eligibility and requirements. These are generally bursaries offered yearly and the exact deadlines are often updated in the year. Be sure to check for any further changes in the dates and other details.
- Bitou Municipality Mayoral Bursary, 08 February
- SEDISA Trust Bursary, 15 February
- Nurturing Emerging Scholars Program, 21 February
- South African Association of Botanists Scholarship, 26 February
- Armscor External Bursary, 28 February
- Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme, 28 February – for the new applications
- Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary, 28 February
- KwaZulu-Natal Dept of Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs (EDTEA) Bursary, 28 February
- NYDA Solomon Mahlangu Scholarship Fund, 28 February
- Poliomyelitis Research Foundation Bursaries, 28 February
- ….more bursaries coming soon
(Note: Click on each bursary program link to get all the details. Including bursary requirements, eligibility, application process, contact information etc)
For those of you who want to learn how you can get a Bursaries
List of Bursaries in South Africa that Open Year Around (No Deadline):
All these listed bursaries have not an exact deadline for application opening and closing. Students can submit applications throughout the year.
P.S. – It highly advises that students who require funding for their studies should seek out and apply for all available bursary programs in which they meet the eligibility and requirements.