Attending college and became graduated can be quite expensive for students and their families. Luckily, there are many companies and organizations offering bursaries and scholarships to help you pay for your education. Students should seek out and apply for available bursaries in which they meet the eligibility requirements. Here we listed some of the available bursaries that are closing in February 2019.
Bursaries & Scholarships with February 2019 Deadline
In the list below, you’ll find some bursaries with January due dates. Students are encouraged to visit each link to get further details about bursary eligibility and requirements. These are generally bursaries offered yearly and the exact deadlines are often updated in the year. Be sure to check for any further changes in the dates and other details.
- Athlone Institute Bursary, 13 February
- Southern African Journalists’ Bursary, 15 February
- SEDISA Trust Bursary, 15 February
- Kaplan Centre Bursaries South Africa, 15 February
- Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary, 19 February
- FoodBev SETA Bursary, 19 February
- Commonwealth Scholarships: Split-site PhD Scholarships, 18 February
- FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship, 21 February
- PSG Bursary, 22 February
- The Rural Education Access Programme (REAP) Bursary, 22 February
- ACEP Bursaries, 27 February
- South African Association of Botanists Scholarship, 27 February
- CHIETA Bursary Programme, 28 February
- KwaZulu-Natal Dept of Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs (EDTEA) Bursary, 28 February
- Southern African Clothing & Textile Workers’ Union (SACTWU) Bursary, 28 February
- Poliomyelitis Research Foundation Bursaries, 28 February
(Note: Click on each bursary program link to get all the details. Including bursary requirements, eligibility, application process, contact information etc)
For those of you who want to learn how you can get a Bursaries
List of Bursaries in South Africa that Open Year Around (No Deadline):
All these listed bursaries have not an exact deadline for application opening and closing. Students can submit application throughout the year.
P.S. – It highly advises that students who require funding for their study should seek out and apply for all available bursary programs in which they meet the eligibility and requirements.