Attending college and became graduated can be quite expensive for students and their families. Luckily, there are many South African companies and organizations offering bursaries and scholarships to help you pay for your education. Students should seek out and apply for available bursaries in which they meet the eligibility requirements. Here we listed some of the available bursaries that are closing in January 2019.
Bursaries with January 2019 Deadline
In the list below, you’ll find some bursaries with January due dates. Students are encouraged to visit each link to get further details about eligibility and requirements. These are generally bursaries offered yearly and the exact deadlines are often updated in the year. Be sure to check for any further changes in the dates and other details.
(If any new bursaries programme found within this month deadline, we will update it here. So, bookmark this page and check back later to see new updates.)
- Makhuduthamaga Local Municipality Bursary, 02 January
- Commonwealth Scholarships: PhD and Master’s, 04 January
- South African Geomatics Council Bursary, 07 January
- SANZAF Zakah Bursary, Different dates for the different locations- 10, 19 & 20 January
- Alfred Nzo District Municipality External Bursary, 11 January
- Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme, 11 January
- Limpopo Provincial Treasury Bursary, 11 January
- Sasol Bursary, 13 January
- NEET (National Economic Education Trust) Bursary, 15 January
- SAAFoST Bursary for SAAFoST Members – Part Time, 15 January
- SAAFoST Undergraduate Bursary, 15 January
- Bushbuckridge Local Municipality Bursary, 18 January
- South African Nursery Association Bursary, 19 January
- Webber Wentzel Scholarship, 30 January
- ATNS (Air Traffic and Navigation Services) AIMO Bursary, 31 January
- Construction Education and Training Authority (CETA) Thapelo Madibeng Bursary, 31 January
- DENOSA Bursary, 31 January
- Maize Trust Bursary, 31 January
- Mining Qualifications Authority (MQA) Bursary, 31 January
- SPEBS – SAICE Patrons Engineering Bursary Scheme, 31 January
- Shoprite Bursaries, 31 January
(Note: Click on each bursary program link to get all the details. Including bursary requirements, eligibility, application process, contact information etc)
List of Bursaries in South Africa that Open Year Around (No Deadline):
All these listed bursaries have not an exact deadline for application opening and closing. Students can submit application throughout the year.
P.S. – It highly advises that students who require funding for their study should seek out and apply for all available bursary programs in which they meet the eligibility and requirements.