Attending college and became graduated can be quite expensive for students and their families. Luckily, there are many South African companies and organizations offering bursaries and scholarships to help you pay for your education. Students should seek out and apply for available bursaries in which they meet the eligibility requirements. Here we listed some of the available bursaries that are closing in January 2021.
Bursaries with January 2021 Deadline
In the list below, you’ll find some bursaries with January due dates. Students are encouraged to visit each link to get further details about eligibility and requirements. These are generally bursaries offered yearly and the exact deadlines are often updated in the year. Be sure to check for any further changes in the dates and other details.
(If any new bursaries programme found within this month’s deadline, we will update it here. So, bookmark this page and check back later to see new updates.)
- Pyrotec Bursary, 01 January
- Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme, 08 January
- Aon Bursary, 10 January
- Sasria Bursary, 11 January
- Alfred Nzo District Municipality External Bursary, 15 January
- AstraZeneca Bursary, 15 January
- Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA) Bursaries, 15 January
- Master Builders KwaZulu-Natal Bursary, 15 January
- SAAFoST Undergraduate Bursary, 15 January
- Rhodes University John Davidson Educational Trust Bursary, 20 January
- Bushbuckridge Local Municipality Bursary, 29 January
- Elias Motsoaledi Local Municipality Bursary, 29 January
- UNISA Master’s and Doctoral Bursary, 29 January – For Returning UNISA Masters and Doctoral Research bursary applicants.
- EWSETA Bursary, 31 January
- Jamiatul Ulama KZN Bursary, 31 January
- HKA Bursary South Africa, 31 January 2021
- MultiChoice Bursary Program, 31 January 2021
- SIOC-CDT Bursary, 31 January
- South African Bulk Terminals (SABT) Bursary, 31 January
- Starke Ayres Bursary, 31 January
- …. more bursaries adding soon
(Note: Click on each bursary program link to get all the details. Including bursary requirements, eligibility, the application process, contact information etc)
List of Bursaries in South Africa that Open Year Around (No Deadline):
All these listed bursaries have not an exact deadline for application opening and closing. Students can submit an application throughout the year.
P.S. – It highly advises that students who require funding for their studies should seek out and apply for all available bursary programs in which they meet the eligibility and requirements.