Looking for fund to finance your territory or higher education study?
Attending college and completing graduation in a specific field is always expensive for students and their families.
Luckily, there has many companies and organizations in South Africa offering a huge amount of funding through bursaries and scholarships each year to help potential students, paying their education cost to build a better South Africa.
To help students finding open bursaries that are accepting the new application, we listed them here. All listed bursaries application process closing in July.
(If any new bursaries programme found within this month deadline, we will update that link later here. Bookmark this page and check back later to see new updates.)
List of all Bursaries closing in July 2018:
- JB Marks Education Trust Fund Bursary , 1 July
- Poliomyelitis Research Foundation Bursaries, 15 July
- Absa Bursaries, 31 July
- CHIETA Bursary, 31 July
- Eskom Bursaries, 31 July
- HWSETA Postgraduate Bursary, 31 July
- Liberty Actuarial Bursary, 31 July
- Price WaterHouse Coopers Bursary, 31 July for KwaZulu-Natal
- SAICE Patrons Engineering Bursary Scheme, 31 July for 2nd Semester
- Telkom Bursary, 31 July
- Mintek Bursaries & Internships, 31 July
- NYDA-African Scholars Fund Bursaries, 31 July for 3rd trimester
- Transnet Bursary, 31 July
- Jones & Wagener Bursary, 31 July
- National Metrology Institute of South Africa (NMISA) Bursary, 31 July
(Note: Click on each bursary program link to get all the details. Including bursary requirements, eligibility, application process, contact information etc)
List of Bursaries in South Africa that Open Year Around (No Deadline):
All these listed bursaries have not an exact deadline for application opening and closing. Students can submit application throughout the year.
P.S. – It highly advises that students who require funding for their study should seek out and apply for all available bursary programs in which they meet the eligibility and requirements.++