Looking for fund to finance your territory or higher education study?
Attending college and completing graduation in a specific field is always expensive for students and their families.
Luckily, there has many companies and organizations in South Africa offering a huge amount of funding through bursaries and scholarships each year to help potential students, paying their education cost to build a better South Africa.
To help students finding open bursaries that are accepting the new application, we listed them here. All listed bursaries application process closing in July 2019.
(If any new bursaries programme found within this month deadline, we will update that link later here. Bookmark this page and check back later to see new updates.)
List of all Bursaries closing in July 2019:
- JB Marks Education Trust Fund Bursary, 01 July
- Transport Education Training Authority (TETA) Bursary, 02 July
- Poliomyelitis Research Foundation Bursaries, 15 July
- Eskom Bursaries, 31 July
- Jones & Wagener Bursary, 31 July
- Liberty Actuarial Bursary, 31 July
- SAICE Patrons Engineering Bursary Scheme, 31 July for 2nd Semester
- Sibanye-Stillwater Bursary, 31 July
- Health and Welfare Sector Education and Training Authority (HWSETA) Bursary, 31 July
- Transnet Bursary, 31 July
- Telkom Bursary, 31 July
- NYDA-African Scholars Fund Bursaries, 31 July for 3rd trimester
- National Metrology Institute of South Africa (NMISA) Bursary, 31 July
- ….more bursaries coming soon
(Note: Click on each bursary program link to get all the details. Including bursary requirements, eligibility, application process, contact information etc.)
List of Bursaries in South Africa that Open Year Around (No Deadline):
All these listed bursaries have not an exact deadline for application opening and closing. Students can submit the application throughout the year.
P.S. – It highly advises that students who require funding for their study should seek out and apply for all available bursary programs in which they meet the eligibility and requirements.