Attending college and completing graduation in a specific field always expensive for students and their families. Luckily, there has many companies and organizations in South Africa offering a huge amount of funding through bursaries and scholarships each year to help potential students pay their education cost and keep continue their studies.
It highly advises that students who require funding for their study should seek out and apply for all available bursary programs in which they meet the eligibility and requirements. To help students with the process here we listed some of the available bursaries that are closing in June 2021. If any new bursaries programme found within this month’s deadline, we will update that link later here. Bookmark this page and check back later to see new updates.
List of All Available Bursaries Closing in June 2021:
- Canon Collins Trust and University of London Scholarships, 07 June
- SA-GER Centre for Development Research Scholarships, 20 June
- ABSA BMI Bursary, 30 June
- Komatsu Bursaries in Northern Cape for STEM Studies, 30 June
- WBHO Bursary, 30 June
- WK Construction Bursary, 30 June
- merSETA Bursary, 30 June (for the first semester)
- Paper Manufacturers Association of South Africa (PAMSA) Bursary, 30 June
- Shoprite Bursaries, 30 June
- Vodacom Bursaries, 30 June
- ….more bursaries coming soon
P.S: Visit each link to get further details about individual bursary program aims, requirements, eligibility, and application process. Usually, most of the bursaries are offered yearly and the exact application deadline often updated every year. Be sure to check for any further changes in the dates and other details.
List of Bursaries in South Africa that Open Year Around (No Deadline):
All these listed bursaries have not an exact deadline for application opening and closing. Students can submit their applications throughout the year.
P.S. – It highly advises that students who require funding for their study should seek out and apply for all available bursary programs in which they meet the eligibility and requirements.