Get a list of all available bursary programs that are set to end the new application process in March.
Attending college and became graduated can be quite expensive for students and their families. Luckily, there are many companies and organizations offering bursaries and scholarships to help you pay for your education. Students should seek out and apply for available bursaries in which they meet the eligibility requirements. Here we listed some of the available bursaries that are closing in March 2019.
Bursaries & Scholarships with March 2019 Deadline
In the list below, you’ll find some bursaries with March due dates. Students are encouraged to visit each link to get further details about bursary eligibility and requirements. These are generally bursaries offered yearly and the exact deadlines are often updated in the year. Be sure to check for any further changes in the dates and other details.
- Lonmin Bursary, 08 March
- New Zealand Aid International Scholarships for South African Students, 14 & 28 March
- ACEP Bursary – Phd Position To Study Marine Fish Ecophysiology, 15 March
- Allan Gray Orbis Foundation Fellowship Programme, 15 March
- Imam Abdullah Haron Education Trust (IAHET) Bursary, 15 March
- South African Society of Crop Production (SASCP) Bursary, 15 March
- South African Medical Association (SAMA) Bursary, 15 March
- Mauritius-Africa International Scholarship, 25 March
- Robben Island Museum (RIM) Bursary. 29 March
- Southern African Music Rights Organization (SAMRO) Bursary, 29 March
- South African Veterinary Foundation Bursary, 29 March
- Exxaro South Africa Bursary, 31 March
- National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) International Bursary, 31 March
- NYDA-African Scholars Fund Bursaries, 31 March
- South African Chefs Association (SACA) Bursaries, 31 March
- Impala Platinum / Implats Bursary, 31 March
- Leomat Construction Bursary, 31 March
For those of you who want to see all LATEST BURSARIES
Click Here >> All Latest SA Bursaries 2019
(Note: Click on each bursary program link to get all the details. Including bursary requirements, eligibility, application process, contact information etc)
List of Bursaries in South Africa that Open Year Around (No Deadline):
All these listed bursaries have not an exact deadline for application opening and closing. Students can submit application throughout the year.
P.S. – It highly advises that students who require funding for their study should seek out and apply for all available bursary programs in which they meet the eligibility and requirements.