Get a list of all available bursary programs that are set to end the new application process in March 2021.
Attending college and became graduated can be quite expensive for students and their families. Luckily, there are many companies and organizations offering bursaries and scholarships to help you pay for your education. Students should seek out and apply for available bursaries in which they meet the eligibility requirements. Here we listed some of the available bursaries that are closing in March 2021.
Bursaries & Scholarships with March 2021 Deadline
In the list below, you’ll find some bursaries with March due dates. Students are encouraged to visit each link to get further details about bursary eligibility and requirements. These are generally bursaries offered yearly and the exact deadlines are often updated in the year. Be sure to check for any further changes in the dates and other details.
- Columbus Stainless Bursaries, 01 March 2021
- Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary, 01 March 2021
- Stefanutti Stocks Bursary, 02 March
- Converse #KickTheDebt Student Bursary Award, 03 March
- FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship, 04 March – for postgraduate study outside in any discipline at an international university of your choice
- FirstRand International Postgraduate Scholarships, 04 March
- Adidas X Red & Yellow Creative Business School Bursary, 05 March
- Alfred Nzo District Municipality External Bursary, 05 March
- Breede Valley Municipality Bursary 2021 (EXTERNAL), 05 March
- KwaDukuza Municipality Bursary, 05 March
- NAACAM Bursary, 08 March
- AFHCO Bursary, 12 March
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Bursary, 12 March
- Mopani District Municipality Bursary, 12 March
- Steel and Engineering Industries Federation of Southern Africa (SEIFSA) Bursary, 14 March
- Canon Collins Thekgo Bursary, 15 March
- South African National Space Agency (SANSA) Bursary, 15 March
- CETA – Thapelo Madibeng Bursary, 18 March
- Newcastle Municipality Bursary, 19 March
- Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Bursary 2021 (External), 25 March
- Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) Bursary, 31 March
- Kumba Iron Ore Bursary, 31 March
- Impala Platinum / Implats Bursary, 31 March
- South African Translators’ Institute Bursary, 31 March
- UFS Honours Bursaries, 31 March
- UFS Research Master’s and Doctoral Bursaries, 31 March
- UNISA Master’s and Doctoral Bursary, 31 March – For New UNISA Master’s and Doctoral Research bursary applicants.
- UNISA Merit Bursary, 31 March
- UNISA Postgraduate Diploma and Honors Bursaries, 31 March
- ….more bursaries coming soon
For those of you who want to see all LATEST BURSARIES
Click Here >> All Latest SA Bursaries 2021
(Note: Click on each bursary program link to get all the details. Including bursary requirements, eligibility, application process, contact information etc)
List of Bursaries in South Africa that Open Year Around (No Deadline):
All these listed bursaries have not an exact deadline for application opening and closing. Students can submit applications throughout the year.
P.S. – It highly advises that students who require funding for their study should seek out and apply for all available bursary programs in which they meet the eligibility and requirements.