If you need funding for your tertiary or higher education studies, bursary or scholarship can be the perfect way to finance your studies. Most of the scholarship and bursaries available in South Africa are applicable for students who have good academic records, financially needy and hard working.
To help students finding the right bursary, we compiled a list of all available bursaries that are currently open and will be closing soon within the month of November 2019.
(If any new bursaries programme found within this month’s deadline, we will update it here. So, bookmark this page and check back later to see new updates.)
List of all Bursaries closing in November 2019:
- SAEC Child of Employee Bursary, 08 November
- Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development Bursary, 08 November
- TBWA Bursary, 08 November
- AAUW International Fellowship Program, 15 November
- AfriSam Bursary, 15 November
- Illovo Sugar Ltd Bursary, 15 November
- SAWISE Angus Scholarship, 15 November
- Public Investment Corporation (PIC) Bursary, 17 November
- Vhembe District Municipality Mayoral Bursary, 29 November
- Gibela Rail Bursary, 29 November
- CEF SOC Ltd Bursary Scheme, 30 November
- ClubX Magazine Bursary, 30 November
- Digby Wells Bursary, 30 November
- General Electric (GE) Bursary, 30 November
- GrandWest Bursaries, 30 November
- PSG Bursary, 30 November
- BMW Bursaries, 30 November
- KwaZulu-Natal Dept of Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs (EDTEA) Bursary, 30 November
- Mazars CA Audit Bursary, 30 November
- Mitchell’s Plain Bursary and Role Model Trust Bursary, 30 November
- National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS), 30 November
- SEIFSA Bursary, 30 November
- The National Housing Finance Corporation (NHFC) Bursary, 30 November
- Webber Wentzel Scholarship, 30 November
(Note: Click on each bursary program link to get all the details. Including bursary requirements, eligibility, application process, contact information etc.)
List of Bursaries in South Africa that Open Year Around (No Deadline):
All these listed bursaries have not an exact deadline for application opening and closing. Students can submit the application throughout the year.
P.S. – It highly advises that students who require funding for their study should seek out and apply for all available bursary programs in which they meet the eligibility and requirements.