If you need funding for your tertiary or higher education studies, a bursary or scholarship can be the perfect way to finance your studies. Most of the scholarships and bursaries available in South Africa are applicable for students who have good academic records, are financially needy, and are hard-working.
To help students finding the right bursary, we compiled a list of all available bursaries that are currently open and will be closing soon within November 2021.
(If any new bursary programmes are found within this month’s deadline, we will update them here. So, bookmark this page and check back later to see new updates.)
List of all Bursaries closing in November 2021:
- Hulamin Bursary, Application closing date: 1 November 2021
- Chevening UK Scholarship, Application closing date: 2 November 2021
- SAAFoST Matriculant Bursary, Application closing date: 2 November 2021
- South African Association for Food Science and Technology (SAAFoST) Bursary, Application closing date: 2 November 2021 – for Matric students
- WAAW Foundation Scholarship, Application closing date: 12 November 2021
- AAUW International Fellowship Program, Application closing date: 15 November 2021
- Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme, Application closing date: 29 November 2021
- Compensation Fund Bursary, Application closing date: 30 November 2021
- Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET) Bursary, Application closing date: 30 November 2021
- Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) Bursary, Application closing date: 30 November 2021
- ….more bursaries coming soon
(Note: Click on each bursary program link to get all the details. Including bursary requirements, eligibility, the application process, contact information, etc.)
List of Bursaries in South Africa that Open Year Around (No Deadline):
All these listed bursaries do have not an exact deadline for application opening and closing. Students can apply throughout the year.
P.S. – It highly advises that students who require funding for their study should seek out and apply for all available bursary programs in which they meet the eligibility and requirements.