If you need funding for your tertiary or higher education studies, a bursary or scholarship can be the perfect way to finance your studies. Most of the scholarship and bursaries available in South Africa are applicable for students who have good academic records, financially needy and hard working.
To help students finding the right bursary, we compiled a list of all available bursaries that are currently open and will be closing soon within the month of November 2020.
(If any new bursaries programme found within this month’s deadline, we will update it here. So, bookmark this page and check back later to see new updates.)
List of all Bursaries closing in November 2020:
- South African Association for Food Science and Technology (SAAFoST) Bursary, 2 November – for Matric students
- Chevening UK Scholarship, 03 November
- Huawei Bursary, 13 November
- Abey Mokgwatsane & ACA: Nnete Modise Bursary, 13 November
- Bergrivier Municipality External Study Bursaries, 15 November
- AAUW International Fellowship Program, 15 November
- SANZAF Zakah Bursary, 15 November – For Western Cape resident students.
- SAWISE Angus Scholarship, 15 November
- Gold One Group Bursary, 19 November
- Department of Environment, Forestry and Fisheries (DEFF) Bursary, 20 November
- BBD Bursary, 30 November
- Capsicum Culinary Studio Bursary, 30 November
- Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET) Bursary, 30 November
- Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development (DALRRD) Bursaries, 30 November
- HCI Foundation Bursary, 30 November
- National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Funding, 30 November
- Sibanye-Stillwater Academy Bursary, 30 November 2020
- Steel and Engineering Industries Federation of Southern Africa (SEIFSA) Bursary, 30 November
- Webber Wentzel Scholarship, 30 November
- ….more bursaries coming soon
(Note: Click on each bursary program link to get all the details. Including bursary requirements, eligibility, application process, contact information etc.)
List of Bursaries in South Africa that Open Year Around (No Deadline):
All these listed bursaries have not an exact deadline for application opening and closing. Students can submit the application throughout the year.
P.S. – It highly advises that students who require funding for their study should seek out and apply for all available bursary programs in which they meet the eligibility and requirements.