In South Africa, attending college and completing graduation in a specific field is always expensive for students and their families.
Fortunately, there has many companies and organizations out there in South Africa offering a huge amount of funding through bursaries and scholarships each year to help bright students paying their education cost for building a bright future of them.
Helping students getting funds via a bursary we have listed a list of all open bursaries that are accepting the new application now. All listed bursary programmes application process are going to close within October.
(If any new bursary programme found within this month’s deadline, we will update that link later here. Bookmark this page and check back later to see new updates.)
List of all Bursaries Closing in October 2020:
- South African Society of Music Teachers (SASMT) Bursaries, 09 October
- PSA Stiglingh Memorial Bursary, 15 October
- Department of Water and Sanitation (DWS) Bursary, 20 October
- KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission Bursary, 20 October
- WSP Bursaries, 23 October
- Compensation Fund Bursary, 30 October
- Allan Gray Orbis Foundation Fellowship, 30 October
- Pharmaceutical Society of South Africa / FPE Bursaries, 30 October
- Epilepsy South Africa Educational Trust Bursary, 31 October
- ISFAP Bursary Funding, 31 October
- Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) Bursary, 31 October
- Limpopo Department of Public Works, Roads & Infrastructure Bursary, 31 October
- Mazars CA Audit Bursary, 31 October
- NYDA-African Scholars Fund Bursary, 31 October for 1st trimester/semester.
- Potato Industry Development Trust Bursary, 31 October
- Sanlam Actuarial Bursaries, 31 October
- South African Reserve Bank Bursary, 31 October
- Sugar Industry Trust Fund for Education (SITFE) Bursary, 31 October
- SUBTROP Lindsey Milne Bursary, 31 October
- Cape Wools SA Bursary Fund, 31 October
- ….more bursaries coming soon
(Note: Click on each bursary program link to get all the details. Including bursary requirements, eligibility, the application process, contact information etc.)
List of Bursaries in South Africa that Open Year Around (No Deadline):
All these listed bursaries have not an exact deadline for application opening and closing. Students can submit the application throughout the year.
P.S. – It highly advises that students who require funding for their study should seek out and apply for all available bursary programs in which they meet the eligibility and requirements.
** Please SHARE this page on your Facebook or Twitter if you found it helpful **