In South Africa, attending college and completing graduation in a specific field is always expensive for students and their families.
Fortunately, there has many companies and organizations out there in South Africa offering a huge amount of funding through bursaries and scholarships each year to help bright students paying their education cost for building a bright future of them.
Helping students getting fund via a bursary we have listed a list of all open bursaries that are accepting the new application now. All listed bursary programmes application process are going to close within October.
(If any new bursary programme found within this month deadline, we will update that link later here. Bookmark this page and check back later to see new updates.)
List of all Bursaries Closing in October 2018:
- Pharmaceutical Society of South Africa Bursaries, 1 October
- South African Society of Music Teachers (SASMT) Bursaries, 12 October
- Motsepe Foundation Bursary, 14 October
- PSA Stiglingh Memorial Bursary, 15 October
- Poliomyelitis Research Foundation Bursaries, 15 October
- SKA Bursaries, 1st and 15 October
- BDO South Africa Incorporated Bursary, 30 October
- Canyon Coal Bursary, 30 October
- KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission Bursary, 30 October
- Albert Einstein German Academic Refugee Programme (DAFI) Scholarship, 31 October
- Bowmans Bursary, 31 October
- Cape Wools SA Bursary Fund, 31 October
- De Beers Bursary, 31 October
- Eastern Cape Department of Health Bursary, 31 October
- NYDA-African Scholars Fund Bursary, 31 October for 1st trimester/semester.
- Potato Industry Development Trust Bursaries, 31 October
- Price Waterhouse Coopers (PwC ) Bursary, 31 October- Eastern Cape.
- SAAFoST Bursaries, 31 October – for Journalism Bursary Program
- SANDF Education Trust Bursary, 31 October
- Stanlib Bursary, 31 October
- SUBTROP Lindsey Milne Bursary, 31 October
- Sugar Industry Trust Fund for Education (SITFE) Bursary, 31 October
- WSP Bursary, 31 October
(Note: Click on each bursary program link to get all the details. Including bursary requirements, eligibility, application process, contact information etc)
List of Bursaries in South Africa that Open Year Around (No Deadline):
All these listed bursaries have not an exact deadline for application opening and closing. Students can submit application throughout the year.
P.S. – It highly advises that students who require funding for their study should seek out and apply for all available bursary programs in which they meet the eligibility and requirements.
** Please SHARE this page on your Facebook or Twitter if you found it helpful **