CSIR or the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research is a globally renowned African research and development organisation that is responsible for research and technological advancement which contributes to the welfare of the life of South Africans. CSIR supports government’s programmes through research that is in accordance with the country’s needs, the organisation’s rules as well as its science, engineering and technology expertise.
CSIR Corporate Functions Bursaries
The CSIR Corporate Functions bursary programme aims to strengthen the organization’s potential in the corporate functions to secure a beneficial environment for the Research, Development and Innovation industry. The programme also aims to encourage participation of women and black people. The bursary invites academically qualified applicants who wish to pursue their studies in the following areas:
- Bachelor of Commerce – Human Resource Management (Industrial Psychology)
- Bachelor of Commerce – Commercial Law Labour Law
- Bachelor or National Diploma Project Management
- Bachelor or National Diploma Supply Chain Management/Procurement
- Bachelor or National Diploma Safety Management
- Bachelor of Science Computer Science
The CSIR bursary will cover all the costs associated with university studies, such as registration fees, tuition fees, books, accommodation, living allowance and laptop allowance.
CSIR Corporate Functions Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
Grade 12 learners:
- South African citizen
- Minimum of Level 5 for English First Language or Level 4 for English Second Language
- Studying or already enrolled in any of the field of study mentioned above at an accredited tertiary institution
- South African citizen
- Passed all courses at the university for the study period already completed
Preference will be given to applicants from previously disadvantaged backgrounds and people with disabilities.
How to Apply and Application Details
- To apply for the bursary programme, submit the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Academic records, if you are a university student
- Grade 12 final results, if you have completed Grade 12
- Copy of ID
- Send complete applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are currently closed.
Save this page or connect with us on Facebook or Twitter to receive the latest updates.
Click here for relevant bursary opportunities.
Address: Meiring Naudé Road Brummeria Pretoria South Africa
Post: PO Box 395 Pretoria 0001 South Africa
Tel: (012) 841 2665