Liberty Group Limited is an authorized financial services provider that offers services to individual, family and business sectors.
The company provides:
- Accident, critical illness coverage,
- Retirement investment and lump sump investment for both individual and family clients while it provides annuity products
- Critical illness plans
- Disability benefits
- Life protection
- Medical coverage
- Alternative investment solutions
- Balanced investment portfolios,
- Passive investment and risk managed solutions,
- Corporate selection umbrella fund
- Employee benefit solution
- Fund administration as well as corporate consulting and actuaries.
Liberty was recognized and certified as a top employer by the Top Employers Institute for excellence in Employee conditions for the year 2013 and 2014.
Liberty Actuarial Bursaries
Liberty awards Actuarial Science bursaries to full-time qualified tertiary students who are in their second year and upward of their study at ASSA (Actuarial Society of South Africa) accredited South African universities.
The Liberty bursary covers tuition, accommodation, meals, book and necessary travel allowance, academic as well as emotional support, networking opportunities and vacation work. Vacation work occurs during the months of June and December holidays at Liberty Life’s Head Office in Braamfontein, Johannesburg. Upon graduation, bursary holders will be provided with guaranteed employment opportunities.
Liberty Actuarial Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- South African citizenship
- Registered full-time tertiary students who wish to continue studies in Actuarial Science at an ASSA (Actuarial Society of South Africa) accredited South African tertiary institutions
- Consistent academic excellence in all subjects with minimum 65% average and 65% rating in Mathematics and Actuarial modules
- Leadership skills and extracurricular activities participation such as sports, arts and literature will be given the advantage
How to Apply and Application Details
Register a profile and apply online at https://liberty.jonti2.co.za/vacancy/detail/19980 by clicking the Login or Register button.
Follow the instructions to complete your online profile and submit necessary documents, if any.
Applications for 2020 are now closed and applications for 2021 will open on 1 June 2020.
Address: 1 Ameshoff Street Braamfontein Johannesburg 2001
Tel: +27 11 408 3911