About the DVD Quality Mining
A mining operation at the DVD Quality Mining Boskop Mine started in early 2017, but the establishment took place on 26 January 2005. Boskop Mine is easily accessible via the Kathu – Postmasburg bitumen road, which is 19 kilometers from Kathu and 34 kilometers from Postmasburg. It is an opencast mine and Manganese ore is the main commodity of the mine.
The mining process involves excavating ore from rocky outcrops using hydraulic excavators.
DVD Quality Mining Bursary 2022
The DVD Quality Mining company is offering bursary funding to students from labor-sending areas of the Northern Cape for the academic year 2022.
The following fields will be eligible for bursaries (1 bursary per field):
- Environmental Resources field
- Operations Management
- Training Facilitator
- Office Administrator
Eligibility Criteria For The DVD Quality Mining Bursary
Interested candidates must fulfill the minimum entry requirements given below to qualify for the DVD Quality Mining Bursary 2022 (your application will not be considered if you do not meet all the requirements):
- Applicants must be South African citizens
- Age requirements are 18-35 years
- Applicant must be residing in any of these labor-sending regions within the Northern Cape province: Kathu, Deben, Kathu, Postmasburg, and Olifantshoek
- Applicants must have completed their Matriculation
- In order to apply, you must be a full-time student studying for a degree within one of the above fields.
- You must be studying at an accredited university in South Africa or be registered to study there
- Employees of the DVD Quality Mining and their immediate families will get the first preference, however, non-employees and non-family members may apply as well.
How to Apply For The DVD Quality Mining Bursary?
Candidates eligible to apply for the bursary programme can either download the DVD Quality Mining Bursary 2022 application form online as pdf or collect the application form physically from the address below:
DVD Quality Mining,
DVD Business Complex;
Corner of Steel Street,
Kuruman, 8460 (at the Security Gate).
Applicants are required to submit clear copies of the below-mentioned documents along with their application form to be considered for the bursary programme (the submission of all the documents is mandatory, without which your application will not be accepted):
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified copy of your latest academic results
- Certified copy of your registration or admission documentation to a tertiary institution
- Motivational letter supporting your application
You must email your application to email@example.com
Please mention the following bursary in the subject line of your email:
- Bursary for Environmental Management: “Environmental Management 2022”
- Operations Management bursary: “Operations Management 2022”
- Training Facilitator bursary: “Training Facilitator 2022”
- Office Administrator bursary: “Office Administrator 2022”
Important Note: Hand-delivered applications will not be accepted so make sure to mail your completed application form along with necessary documents at the above email address with the right subject line.
The last date of application is 25 February 2022. Applications received after the last date of application or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
You can directly contact the DVD Quality Mining for any enquiries related to the bursary.
Name of contact person: Gladys Madini
Contact number: 053 010 1032
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries open for application here: http://allbursaries.co.za/notice/