About the Macquarie University
Macquarie University is based in Sydney, Australia and was founded in 1964 by the government of New South Wales. It is a public research university and consists of five faculties along with a hospital and a school of management. It is ranked among the top universities in the world and has the best employability programmes. The university is equipped with prime facilities to make the learning experience best for the students. They offer a wide range of courses and scholarships so you can pursue your interests in an exceptional environment.
Vice-chancellor’s International Scholarship Macquarie University 2022
The University believes in gathering the best talent from around the world. The Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship is given to international students with outstanding academic records.
It is given to students who want to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate level study in a course available at the university itself. The competition for this scholarship is particularly high and if granted, must be accepted by the student as early as possible.
The scholarship provides funds of around AUD 10,000 for tuition fees. It is a one-time award and not installment-based.
The candidate applying for the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship 2022 needs to meet the following minimum eligibility criteria before applying. If you fail to meet any of the requirements, your application will not be considered for the scholarship:
- A full-time international student pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- A minimum score of 65 WAM if they want to apply for postgraduate-level study.
- A minimum score of 85 ATAR if they want to apply for undergraduate-level study.
- An offer letter to study at Macquarie University for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Meet the English language skills required as per the university guidelines.
- The candidate must not have any other scholarship from the university.
- The candidate must not be already enrolled at the University.
- It is not applicable for the students having citizenship of Australia or New Zealand.
- The terms and conditions for academic progression must be met by the candidate
Note: The scholarship is applicable for any course available in the university. Also, if you wish to withdraw from the course before it is completed, you will be asked to repay the amount awarded to you.
How to apply?
The applicant must have a valid offer letter from Macquarie University to study there and complete a nomination form to be considered for this scholarship. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria, you can now go ahead and apply for the scholarship.
- The candidate must fill out the course application form first and receive a Macquarie University Student Number.
- Once you have received the number, you can apply for the VCIS scholarship.
For the course application form click here.
Applicants need to apply online for the scholarship by completing the application form here.
Students are advised to apply as early as possible to increase their chances of getting the scholarship.
You can visit the official website of the university for more details.
The scholarship is open all year round for application.
You must apply for the degree before the scholarship and start the course as per the offer letter only.
If you have any queries regarding the VCIS you can send the query via email at
You can also contact through telephone at
+61 2 9850 7346
If the bursary has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other bursaries open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/