All prospective students are warmly welcomed at Tshwane North TVET College! Please note that TNC is now Tshwane North Technical, Vocational Education and Training College, not TNC for FET (Tshwane North TVET College).
Throughout all of its programs, Tshwane North places a strong emphasis on practical experience. By doing so, students will not only understand the theoretical aspects of the curriculum, but will also possess the skills necessary to succeed in the workplace.
In this article, we will discuss why the student portal is important, who can use it, how you can log in and some troubleshooting options for you to try if you are having issues with logging into your portal.
What You Need To Know About Tshwane North Technical, Vocational Education and Training College
Tshwane North Technical and Vocational Education and Training College (TNC), has a corporate (Central) Office in Pretoria’s downtown area, as well as six campuses:
- Soshanguve North
- Soshanguve South
Tshwane North TVET College has five campuses in close proximity to the central office. Temba campus is the furthest away, located at 41 kilometers away. There is a locked hostel at the College’s Soshanguve South Campus for 300 students.
The school must still go through critical renovations before it can reopen to house for the students because of a lack of funding. With a student population of between 20 000 and 21 000, the College employs approximately 327 lecturers and support workers.
Tshwane North TVET College is dedicated to continuing to be a pioneer in Technical and Vocational Education and Training in order to improve the quality of life for its students. Hands-on involvement and meticulous follow-up will be the hallmarks of the college’s administration.
Why Is The Tshwane North Technical, Vocational Education and Training College Student Portal So Important?
It is important for students to ensure that they have access to certain information that will help students stay on top of their course. A student portal allows students to have a more engaged experience by providing a single point of entry to all apps, information, and content.
The quantity of information silos prevalent across schools and universities today is one of the main impediments that a student portal overcomes. It’s impossible to keep track of everything on a case-by-case basis. By connecting to these systems and pulling critical information into the portal, a contemporary Student Portal can enable consolidated, secure access to student and facility information.
What Will You Use Your Tshwane North TVET College Student Portal For?
Below are some of the reasons why you would use your student portal.
- Examining your semester’s grades;
- Checking your admission status at Tshwane North TVET College and printing your acceptance letter
- Course Registration at Tshwane North TVET College;
- Fees for Tshwane North TVET College;
- Acceptance fee payment
- A transcript from Tshwane North TVET College is being seen.
- Keeping track of the academic calendar for both the year and the semester;
- Requests and forms for extra credit hours; admissions deferment, and so on.
Who Is Eligible To Use The Tshwane North TVET College Student Portal?
You can access the student portal if you are one of the following people:
- Students in their first year that are interested in attending
- Students who are returning or who are continuing their studies
- Teachers/lecturers who wish to communicate with students
How Do You Login To Your Tshwane North Technical, Vocational Education and Training College Portal?
The Tshwane North TVET College Authority has activated the Students’ Portal, which allows quick access to registrations, applications, application status checks, results checks, and confirmation of the tuition costs schedule. You can access the Tshwane North TVET College student portal by following these steps:
- Visit www.ienabler.tnc.edu.za for further information.
- Put your Student ID and Password in the boxes below.
- Click the Submit button.
If you cannot access the portal for whatever reason, it is best that you contact the college and let them know about the issues that you are having. They will be able to guide you through the issues and help fix your portal problems.
How To Change/Reset Your Tshwane North College Student Portal Login Password
If you’ve forgotten your password for the student portal, don’t worry. You do not need to be concerned; simply follow the steps outlined below to retrieve or change your password.
- Go to the portal’s website.
- Here’s where you’ll enter your student ID number.
- Click on “Request A PIN” to bring up a drop-down menu with numerous possibilities.
- Your PIN will be sent to the email address associated with your student account.
- Use your student number as the username and your date of birth (e.g. dd/mm/yyyy) as the password to access your email.
- To log in, go back to the website and enter the PIN you received in your email.
If you are still having issues with your password, you can visit your department heads for any challenges you have experienced on your profile or during any of the six steps we have mentioned above.
Contact Information For Tshwane North TVET College
Central Office: 012 401 1600
Pretoria Campus: 012 401 1601
Temba Campus: 012 401 1700
Soshanguve North Campus: 012 401 1900
Soshanguve South Campus: 012 401 1999
Physical Address: Corner Kgosi Mampuru and Pretorious Streets, Pretoria, South Africa