The Central University of Technology, Free State (CUT) is the top university in South Africa’s rural interior and is committed to providing high-quality instruction in science, engineering, and technology. CUT has grown into a preeminent organization that can compete in both the domestic and global higher education scene.
The four faculties at CUT—the schools of engineering, built environment and information technology, health and environmental sciences, management sciences, and humanities—offer a broad range of degrees.
The institution is cognizant of the reality that not every student has the opportunity to attend the main campus full-time. Therefore, the Welkom Campus of CUT offers a few learning programs. Some educational programs can now be completed electronically over the internet with the aid of current technologies. CUT is upholding its standing and reputation as a technology institution in this way.
Tips for reading The Central University of Technology program page
All the faculties are gathered on this page! You can look through the whole list of programs that the university has to offer.
The tables consist of three things:
- Both programs (the NQF level and the qualification type). How long it will take you to complete this coursework and what kind of degree you will receive?
- Minimum marks (APS). The minimum points required to enroll in the program come next. Studying at CUT requires a minimum of 27 points. Certain programs require more than the bare minimum. If the program is full of applicants who satisfy the minimum and above, you will not be offered the opportunity even though you are between the ages of 24 and 26. Try to go beyond the bare minimum. It shouldn’t be your goal figure.
- Next, the university will outline the minimal standard of proficiency required for each academic subject. Each subject is identified as M for Mathematics and E for English in the table above the faculties. The top of the table shows the points you receive based on the percentage you earned in each subject. For your APS, add those numbers: 4 + 3 +4.
Download the CUT Prospectus 2022 – 2023
You may find all the information you need to apply for admission to The Central University of Technology (CUT) in the prospectus, which also includes a list of courses, entrance requirements, and application instructions.
- CUT Undergraduate Prospectus 2022 – Download PDF
- CUT Postgraduate Prospectus 2022 – Download PDF
- CUT International Prospectus 2022 – Download PDF
Please address all correspondence to:
Central University of Technology, Free State
Private Bag X20539
Republic of South Africa