The Durban University of Technology (DUT) proudly presents the DUT Student Portal, which students can access through mercury.dut.ac.za. This portal contains information about the following:
- Official website
- Benefits of using the DUT Student Portal
- Steps in logging in and resetting your password
- how to recover a student portal forgotten password.
All new and returning students can use the portal to:
- Selection their courses
- Familiar themselves with the DUT grounds
- Find out where their classes will be
- Find common meeting areas including the library, living facilities, department offices, the bookshop, and more
Why is this important?
The DUT Student Portal will be of important use for you throughout the whole school year. As a student, you will always need access to learning management systems when submitting your assignments and accessing your grades, and learning more about financial services. You may also need to work with other students on projects or when updating your student profile.
What can I see in the DUT Student Portal?
Using the DUT Student Portal will provide you with an engaging experience where you will deal with one main access point and hub to all information, content, and applications.
Nowadays, the phrase “Student Portal” is commonly used to describe a login page where students must provide their username and password to gain access to certain programs and other related information or references. Take, for instance, a student enrolled in a certification program online.
The student can use the student portal to access online course references and materials like lectures, videos, and articles which are all stored on the servers of the school. You can even use the portal to gain information about academic resources, course details, special events, calendars, the school itself, and contact details.
The DUT Student Portal can integrate with other systems to provide you with easier access to personal information like when you need to track bursary awards or look for information on medical insurance on campus. You can also find the following on the DUT Student Portal:
- Course registration
- Payment of fees
- Checking semester results
- Viewing your admission status
- Printing your admission letter
- Payment acceptance
- Viewing your transcript
- Keeping track of the academic calendar for the semester
- Applying for extra credit hours
- Admission deferment
Who can make use of the DUT Student Portal?
- Prospective students
- 1st-year Students
- Returning or continuing students
How do I log in to the DUT Student Portal?
- Go to https://mercury.dut.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
- Enter your username and password
- After logging in, you can perform various academic activities
How do I recover my password if I forget it?
To reset your password, you need to input your email address or username. If you exist in the database, you will receive an along with instructions on how to reset your password.
What is the DUT Student Portal login address?
What is the official website of DUT?
What is the login address of DUT Learn?
What is the email address of the DUT Registrar?
What is the student email login of DUT?
What are the contact details of DUT?
Call Centre: 0860-10-31-94 (sharecall)
Durban Switchboard: 031-373-2000
Midlands Switchboard: 033-845-8800
DUT e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: P.O. Box 1334, Durban 4000
Tel: 031-373-2553 (Dbn)
Tel: 033-845-8890 (Midlands)