In addition to the Regent Business School Student Portal, there is also an RBS Advising Center that is available to students all year round. As a student at the Regent Business School (RBS), you need access to financial services learning management systems in order to submit assignments and check your grades. Additionally, you should update other students’ student profiles as well as work on projects with them.
About Regent Student Portal
Students can access educational organizations’ programs, materials, and information via a student portal by providing their username and password. For instance, a student enrolled in an online certification program may access the course materials hosted on the school’s servers through a student portal. Students can access information about their school, events, courses, calendars, and academic resources using the student portal. Students can also access their personal data through the Regent Business School, RBS student portal through integration with other systems, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance.
What Is the RBS Student Portal Used For?
- Registration at the Regent Business School;
- Payment of RBS fees at the Regent Business School;
- Finding out your semester’s results;
- View your admission status, print your admission letter, and view your Regent Business School application;
- Payment of Acceptance fees;
- Reviewing your Regent Business School, RBS transcript;
- Maintaining an academic calendar for the semester;
- Requesting additional credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
Who Can Use the RBS Student Portal?
- Students who are considering attending
- Students enrolled in their first year
- Students who are continuing or returning
How Can You Login to the Regent Student Portal?
- You can use Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
- Visit the website at https://www.esayidifet.co.za.
- By entering your username and password, you will be able to access the site.
- You will be able to access any of the academic activities once you log in.
Your username or your email address can be used to reset your password. An email will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to gain access again if you are found in the database.
The Regent Business School Contact Information
- RBS Student Portal Login: http://www.myregent.ac.za/
- RBS Main Website: https://regent.ac.za
- RBS Student E-Learning Portal: https://regent.ac.za
Regent Business School
- +27 31 304 4626
- 35 Samora Machel Street Durban, 4001
- +27 31 304 4626
- 251 Church St, Fedsure House, Suite 102, Pietermaritzburg, 3201
- +27 33 342 3448
- 2nd Floor, Sunnyside Centre 13 Frost Avenue, Sunnyside, Auckland Park, 2092
- +27 11 482 1404
- Unit A-A 10 Brooklyn Office Park, 105 – 107 Nicolson Street.Brooklyn, Pretoria, 0181
- +27 12 764 1300
- 6-8 Donald Road, Vincent, 5217
- +27 (43) 721 1271
- 9 Hemlock Street Newlands, Cape Town, 7700
- +27 (21) 422 2567
- Plot 132, Mbhabha Street Manzini next to Swaziland Milling
- +268 25055890
Namibia – Ongwediva
- Coolmaster Complex Ongwediva Main Road, Namibia
- +264 6523 8567
Namibia – Windhoek
- Unit 8 Moth Centre, Centaurus Road, Windhoek
- +264 6122 1480