University of Fort Hare’s (UFH) application portal is now accepting applications for interested students who would like to join the institution. You should start working on your application and send it before the closing dates. UFH has started receiving applications for both postgraduate and undergraduate students for the academic year 2022.
How to complete the Fort Hare Online Application Form for 2022?
If you intend to proceed with your Fort Hare online application, read the UFH Prospectus first to understand how the process and the institution work. Take note of the following before you fill up an application form:
- First, you need to have an email address for the application process.
- If you’re a citizen of South Africa, you need your ID number. For foreign applicants, they must provide their passport number.
- Register as a user in one of the online application portals before you can apply.
- Complete the Fort Hare Online Application Form and upload all the required documents so the Administrative Department can process your application.
- You should scan the required documents according to the instructions.
- Your application will get completed after you have paid all of the necessary fees.
- You must submit your application before the end of September.
How much is the Fort Hare Application Fee for 2022?
If you need more information about the application fee for 2022, click here.
How do I submit results and documents for Fort Hare Application 2022?
When you submit your documents, make sure to include your Grade 11 and your most recent Grade 12 results. Not including these may lead to a delay in your application process. Make sure that all of the documents you attach are certified copies of the original documents.
What are the UFH general admission requirements for the academic year 2022?
- Admission to UFH will depend on your compliance with the admission requirements for the qualification you have chosen.
- Current matriculants who qualify based on their mid-term performance in Grade 12 can get a provisional admission pending the submission of the final matric results and subject to availability.
- Those who don’t meet the requirements should consider alternative qualifications or try to apply for an extended program. This allows them to register in their 1st year for limited modules.
- Some university qualifications have few slots available. Meeting the specific and general requirements for admission for qualification isn’t a guarantee that you will get accepted for the academic year 2022.
Should I opt for online or postage/courier?
Some universities make use of an online system for applications, while others accept hard copies only. Some accept both. Consider this when you begin the process of application.
What exam results do I need for the UFH application in 2020?
Your marks on your Grade 11 are very important when applying. Some universities allow June marks for Matric, so prepare these too.
How do I get financial aid for the Fort Hare 2022?
If the income of your family is below a specific bracket, you may qualify. For this, you need a separate form. You also need a payslip for your parent or guardian for proof.
What else should I provide?
If you’re currently enrolled in Matric, you need to submit your school activity details and school marks. If you have a gap year in your records, you need to provide working or travelling details.
What are the necessary documents for the Fort Hare application in 2022?
- A certified copy of an ID
- A certified copy of your parent or guardian’s ID
- A certified copy of the latest payslip
- A certified copy of proof of residence
- A certified copy of exam results
Why should I check all of my details?
Accomplish the application form carefully, then double-check all of your details before you submit online. When accomplishing a hardcopy, use a pencil before you fill it out with a pen.
How do I pay the application fee?
Find out the exact amount required, then or pay it through the bank or EFT. Never post your payment. If required, send proof of payment to the university. When applying online, you will pay an application fee of R80.00 which is non-refundable. Use the following bank details to deposit your payment and upload your deposit slip along with your other documents.
What are the Fort Hare banking details?
- Bank: Standard Bank
- Branch: Alice
- Branch code: 05 01 19
- Account name: University of Fort Hare
- Account number: 28 210 1357
- Reference: Applicant’s name and surname
How do I check Fort Hare’s online application status?
You will receive an SMS message notifying you of your application status. After that, you will receive a confirmation letter. Use these links that will represent the type of application you have chosen and help you start the process:
How do I know if I get accepted?
You will receive an official email informing you of your acceptance, along with a registration guide that includes the orientation programme and registration dates. Continue working diligently and pay the minimum required payment by the deadline.