Have you filed an application to study at the University of Johannesburg (UJ) and want to perform a UJ Status check to find your application status for your course of study?
In this article, we will show you how you can check your University of Johannesburg status check as well as what the possible University of Johannesburg status results can mean.
Possible UJ Admission Status Results
The University of Johannesburg admission status page displays a number of different statuses associated with applicant applications and the process by which they are evaluated. Let’s look at what the admittance status signifies in more detail
- Pending Review: Suggests that the University of the University of Johannesburg has received the application. Before establishing what documents, if any, are required to complete the application, it is necessary to evaluate it. Applicants should check back for developments; until an admission decision is announced, the application status will remain Pending Review.
- Requires Action: Indicates that parts of the application are lacking. Applicants should revisit their UJ online application tool for updates on Unresolved Items.
- Admitted: Indicates acceptance into the selected program. Some admissions offers may come with caveats.
- Provisional Admission: Under this term, students are admitted to a program that has a faculty-specific requirement. This program requires you to submit all outstanding To-Do List items as well as complete any other requirements set forth by your instructor.
- Cleared Provisional Admission: Indicates that all of the admission’s faculty-specific requirements have been met. Admission to the chosen program has now been confirmed in its entirety.
- Ineligible: This status indicates that admission to the specified program has been denied. The bare minimums for admission consideration have not been reached.
- Quota Filled: Admission to the program indicated has been rejected because the quota has been filled. Despite meeting the program’s basic admission requirements, the application was not successful.
- Canceled: Withdrawn applications are indicated by this status.
How To Check Your UJ Application Status
- Tracking your status at the University of Johannesburg, Kindly Visit the University of Johannesburg application status tracker page here https://student.uj.ac.za/status.aspx
- Enter your personal information for verification purposes. To check your application status at the University of Johannesburg, you’ll need your student number, Full name/forename(s), or email address, as well as the password you provided when you applied.
- Fill in the relevant information and click the next button to see the status of your application.
- Moreover, you’ll be able to see which documents have been received and whether any more are needed to complete your application. Your application will be examined for a decision once all relevant documents, including authentic copies of transcripts and certificates, have been submitted.
- As per the timeframes set by your department, a decision will be made. When the Office of Admissions gets the department’s decision, they will send you an email.
- By logging into the University of Johannesburg applicant site, you can verify the status of your application at any time.
You will need the login information provided by the university during the initial application process to confirm if you have been accepted to the university.
As a result, it’s critical that you safeguard the information because it’ll be utilized to track the status of your application. It’s that simple to keep track of the status of your application. It only takes a few clicks to get get your application status.