The UKZN Learn 2023 portal is for students and teacher at the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN). It is the latest version of the UKZN E-learning management system. It runs using Moodle and can be accessed across all devices (desktop and mobile).
You can access UKZN Learn 2023 here: https://learn2023.ukzn.ac.za/
The UKZN Learn 2023 portal provides students with access to resources including course material, UKZN email, turnitin submission services, online library, videos and more.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) is one of the largest universities in South Africa with five campuses across the province of KwaZulu-Natal. The University was formed after the merger of the University of Natal and the University of Durban-Westville in 2004.
How do I login to UKZN Learn 2023?
You can login to UKZN Learn by going to https://learn2023.ukzn.ac.za/
How do I enrol for courses on UKZN Learn 2023?
- Log in to the portal at https://learn2023.ukzn.ac.za/
- Navigate to the “Course Categories” section
- Select your course or department
- You should now see the course material
How do I use the myUKZN Mobile App?
To install and register the UKZN Mobile APP on your device:
- Go to the App Store on your mobile phone and search for MyUKZN and download
- You will be prompted to register using your LAN login credentials.
- You will then be prompted to enter a 4 digit pin to access the application in the future.
- After entering your 4 digit pin, a verification code will be sent to you via an SMS to the mobile phone number that you have captured in ITS iEnabler.
- You then need to enter that code in order to complete your registration.
The UKZN Mobile APP requires you to have captured your mobile phone number in the ITS iEnabler system (see yellow highlight in screenshot below), as it makes use of this number to send you an SMS message.